Subject: [dnsext] Re: meeting slots for March

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:18:10 -0500

Dear colleagues,

We note that the period for requesting meeting slots for Anaheim has
opened.

Right now, we do not see any business before the WG that will reqire
the nominally-sleeping WG to meet in Anaheim.  We have a number of
WGLC that will take place before the Anaheim meeting, however, and we
are prepared to modify our position before the cutoff date for slot
request.  That cutoff is 8 Feb.

In order to make planning for participants as orderly as possible, we
will make a final determination by 15 Jan.  If by 15 Jan we have _not_
announced that there will be a session in Anaheim, you may conclude
that there will be no session.

In case participants have work items that they believe the WG ought to
consider in a face to face meeting, we will accept proposals for
topics for a possible WG meeting agenda until 8 Jan 2010.  If you have
such an item in mind, please tell us as soon as possible so that we
can evaluate whether a meeting is in fact needed.  We make no
commitment to hold a session to address an item if that item comes to
our attention after 8 January.  Please send all such requests to
[email-masked].

Best regards,

Andrew & Olafur

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.