Subject: [dnsext] DNAME, dynamic update and DNAME-bis

From: "Rose, Scott W." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:54:05 -0500

This is a re-opening of the previous DNAME and dynamic update issue.  This
message:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2009/msg03248.html

However, it seems to conflict with the resolution from the 2008 discussion
started here:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00329.html

So the question posed to the WG is should the text be changed to the new
suggestion, or keep the current text as discussed in the 2008 discussion?

Scott
===================================
Scott Rose
NIST
[email-masked]
ph: +1 301-975-8439
Google Voice: +1-571-249-3671

http://www.dnsops.gov/
===================================