Subject: [dnsext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DNS Transport over TCP
	Author(s)	: R. Bellis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-1-7
	
This document updates the requirements for the support of TCP as a
   transport protocol for DNS implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:02:33 +0000

>    transport protocol for DNS implementations.

Changes in this version address feedback from the meeting in Hiroshima, 
concentrating on implementation rather than operations, and also comments 
received on-list.

Ray