Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Cryptographic Algorithm Identifier Allocation for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-01-20

This document specifies how DNSSEC cryptographic algorithm
identifiers in the IANA registries are allocated.  It changes the
requirement from "standard required" to "RFC required".  It does not
change the list of algorithms that are recommended or required for
DNSSEC implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:07:02 -0800

Greetings again. I have revised draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation based on the input from the WG. The comments weren't completely consistent, so I tried to get the gist of what everyone wanted. Please let me know if this isn't the case.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:55:32 -0500

Dear colleagues,

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-01.txt

As you are no doubt aware, we completed a WGLC for the previous
version of the above document on 2010-01-15.  I am the document
shepherd for this draft.

I believe that the -01 revisions capture the substance of the comments
received during last call.  Apart from one editorial nit I sent the
editor, I'm satisfied with the document.

If you had comments during LC, please check to ensure that the
revisions address any issue you raised.  If I don't hear anything from
anyone before Monday (i.e. 2010-01-25 00:00:00 +00), I'll take that to
be agreement and I'll prepare the PROTO write up and submit this
draft to the IESG with a request for publication.

Thanks to Paul for his work on this, and to the reviewers for their
prompt attention and reviews.

Best regards,

Andrew.

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.