Subject: [dnsext] WG operation survey

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:36:21 -0500

Dear colleagues,

Olafur and I put together a little survey of WG participants to
understand how we are doing.  If you have an opinion on this matter,
it is welcome.  We are aware of the shortcomings of a self-selected
sample such as this, but we'll take the responses seriously.

The survey is at <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KR2MP3J>.  It's five
questions long.

There are questions on the WG operation, questions about each of the
co-Chairs performance, and a question about the WG's future.

We would appreciate your responses.  We'll leave the survey open until
2010-02-12.

Thanks,

Andrew and Olafur.

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.