Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY IANA Registry Algorithm Status Addition
	Author(s)       : S. Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-22

The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) has an IANA registry to allocate
cryptographic algorithm suites for use in generating digital
signatures over DNS data.  Newly introduced cryptographic algorithms
to DNSSEC mean implementers need to know which algorithms need to be
implemented, which are optional, and which are obsolete.  This
document adds a column to the IANA registry table for Domain Name
System Security (DNSSEC) Algorithm Numbers to list their status for
use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.