Subject: Re: [dnsext] WG virtual interim meeting 2010-02-16 15:00 UTC

From: "Yao Jiankang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:45:02 +0800

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andrew Sullivan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:58 AM
Subject: [dnsext] WG virtual interim meeting 2010-02-16 15:00 UTC

> Dear colleagues,

> I-Ds for consideration at meeting due 2010-02-02

I have sent a new draft: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-00.txt

Problem Statement for Identical DNS Resolution of Bundle Names

Abstract

   This document specifies the problems related to the identical
   resolution of bundle DNS names.  With the emergence of
   internationalized domain names, two names with the same meaning or
   visual similarity sometimes require the identical resolution.
   Current DNS protocols have not provided such ability to satisfy these
   requirements.

Yao Jiankang