Subject: [dnsext] Meeting agenda for IETF 77

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:07:56 -0500

Dear colleagues,

The current agenda for the IETF-77 session is below and has been uploaded.

If you have something you still want to talk about, there remains a
tiny bit of room for it.  Contact me as soon as possible in this case.

Best regards,

Andrew

            DNSEXT at IETF-77  Anaheim CA
            2010-03-23 13:00 (local time)
			Version 0.2 on 2010-03-08

0.  Meeting comes to order, scribes appointed  (5 minutes)

1.  Issues arising from chairs' report to the WG (5 minutes if required)

    As we've done in the past, we'll send to the mailing list our
    report on WG progress &c. prior to the meeting.  This time is an
    opportunity to raise items that are urgent or need discussion in
    the WG meeting: process failures, complaints, and so on.  No
    status reporting, please.

2. Name equivalences (1 hour: earliest start 13:05 latest end 14:10) 

    Participants are expected to have read the materials about the
    previous, interim meeting, available from the DNSEXT wiki pages
    (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/trac/wiki).  Participants
    are also expected to have read draft-yao-dnsext-bname-01,
    draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-00, and
    draft-vixie-dnsext-dnsshadow-00.

    That said, we are hoping to attract some participants who are not
    familiar with the details of the DNS protocol, and for whom some
    of the discussion so far will be completely opaque.  This is,
    above all, a discussion intended to check the WG's assumptions and
    understanding of the needs in this area.

3. Other agenda items (50 minutes: start 14:10 end 15:00) 

    3.1  dnssec-bis-updates (15 minutes: start 14:10 end 14:25)
        Sam Weiler

    3.2  draft-dempsky-dnscurve-01 (15 minutes: start 14:25 end 14:40)
        Matthew Dempsky    

    3.3  Roll over and die  (15 minutes: start 14:40 end 14:55)
        George Michaelson

4.  A.O.B. (5 minutes: start 14:55 end 15:00)

5.  Adjourn (15:00)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.