Subject: [dnsext] [e2md] Updated charter proposal (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:39:53 +0100 (CET)

Dear DNS experts

Please be informed that the proposed charter for e2md has been updated 
according the feedback we have received so far. Please find the current 
version on:

   http://ucom.ch/ietf/e2md-bof/e2md-proposed-charter.txt

I am not sure whether we got all the relevant DNS related feedback. Please 
read through the charter proposal and send any feedback, comments or 
statements about this charter to <[email-masked]> by next Wed, March 10th!

As we got only a 1-hour slot for the e2md BoF, we will not be able to 
resolve any by-then-unknown issues during the BoF. Therefore, we 
appreciate if you bring up any possible issues now.

Thanks in advance!

cheers,
  Bernie, e2md BoF co-chair

-- 

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization