Subject: [dnsext] dnssec-bis-updates-10

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:44:01 -0500 (EST)

I submitted a new version of dnssec-bis-updates.  Many thanks to David 
Blacka for wielding the pen on the last few revisions of the doc and 
for continuing to play an active part as editor.  And many thanks to 
those who reviewed the doc or suggested changes. If we missed 
something, we offer our apologies; please let us know.

Bigger changes:

Nested trust anchors: as the WG discussed in Hiroshima, the doc now 
discusses multiple options for handling nested trust anchors.  I 
removed the 2119 SHOULD but left in a much weaker recommendation. 
Please review this text.

CD bit: text was rewritten as per separate email.  Please review this 
text.

DO bit: changed guidance to match 3225 (see separate email).

Little stuff:

Clarified what the NSEC3 algorithm aliases mean (see separate email).

Changed citation from sha1 draft to 5702.

As suggested by Alfred Hoenes over a year ago, changed the intro.

Split the AD section into two parts.

-- Sam