Subject: [dnsext] [e2md] Updated charter proposal (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:37:05 +0100 (CET)

[ Moderators note: Post was moderated, either because it was posted by
   a non-subscriber, or because it was over 20K.  
   With the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss and therefore 
   delete relevant posts by non-subscribers. 
   Please fix your subscription addresses. ]

Dear DNS experts

Please be informed that the proposed charter for e2md has been updated 
according the feedback we have received so far. Please find the current 
version on:

   http://ucom.ch/ietf/e2md-bof/e2md-proposed-charter.txt

I am not sure wheter we got all the relevant DNS related feedback. Please 
read through the charter proposal and send any feedback, comments or 
statements about this charter to <[email-masked]> by next Wed, March 10th!

As we got only a 1 hour slot for the e2md BoF, we will not be able to 
resolve any by-then-unknown issues during the BoF. Therefore, we 
appreciate if you bring up any possible issues now.

Thanks in advance!

cheers,
  Bernie, e2md BoF co-chair