Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Clarifications and Implementation Notes for DNSSECbis
	Author(s)       : S. Weiler, D. Blacka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document is a collection of technical clarifications to the
DNSSECbis document set.  It is meant to serve as a resource to
implementors as well as a repository of DNSSECbis errata.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.