Subject: [dnsext] BNAME testbed

From: "Likun Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:14:47 +0800

Hi all,

I have made some simple change to the code of dns authoritative server, to
make it support the BNAME record. 
The implementation follows the draft of BNAME:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dnsext-bname-05.

See the testing example list in the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/likun1227/implementationofbname

There are three zones can be tested, 

foo.zlk.asrc.cn.  (signed with NSEC) 
bar.zlk.asrc.cn.  (signed with NSEC3) 
bname.zlk.asrc.cn.  (signed with NSEC, and the DNSKEY algorithm number is
set to 100, which makes the resolver validate the rrsig records as insecure)

All three zones' AXFR are available for public.

You can test it with the simple command like:
dig @a.zlk.asrc.cn. a.boy.foo.zlk.asrc.cn. ns

have fun

Thanks
Likun