Subject: [dnsext] Draft agenda available

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:52:59 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The DNSEXT draft agenda is posted at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/dnsext.txt.

We ended up with a longer time slot than we requested.  Sorry that the
agenda didn't get posted sooner, but there was a possibility that we
were going to donate some of the time to another WG.  That plan turned
out not to happen, so we have the time back.

Accordingly, we are planning to use the extra hour that we have as a
workshop session to try to finish up documents that have been
lingering.  If we complete this work in that workshop session, we'll
officially have no remaining drafts to work on until such time as our
new charter is approved.

Please send any comments or change requests about the agenda to
[email-masked].

Thanks,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.