Subject: Re: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-04.txt

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:39:37 +0900

I'm afraid that [email-masked] is violating MIME protocol.

That is, case sensitive boundary parameter of the announcement is:

	Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="nextpart"

while the actual parameters are case insensitive and are:

--NextPart

and, worse,

--NextPart--

I have no idea on what will happen if announcement containing
a word of "nextpart" is made.

						Masataka Ohta

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 23:05:07 +0800

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 08:39:37PM +0900,
 Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]> wrote 

> I'm afraid that [email-masked] is violating MIME protocol.

I assume that the Secretariat know about it (and this is why there was
no other I-D sent) but, just in case, I followed the proper procedure
and reported it to [email-masked], where it obtained ticket
number [www.ietf.org/rt #32556].

If you have details to add, send them to [email-masked] with
[www.ietf.org/rt #32556] in the subject.