Subject: [dnsext] DNSEXT Mailing list has moved

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 04:32:33 -0500

Dear colleagues,

We hereby announce the opening of the new DNSEXT mailing list,
[email-masked].  All working group business for the DNS Extensions
Working Group at the IETF should henceforth be sent to that address.
The address [email-masked] should no longer be used for WG
business.

To the extent we remain able, the DNSEXT Chairs will continue to
monitor the [email-masked] list for items that should be
sent to the DNSEXT list instead.  We will not forward the mail
directly, however, and we will not be able to put a forwarding rule in
place on the [email-masked] list server.

We attempted to subscribe everyone we knew about on namedroppers to
the new DNSEXT list.  If you have not received a message from
[email-masked] telling you that you are subscribed, you can subscribe
to the new list yourself.  Please visit
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext to do so.

Please update your filters and your address books accordingly.

Thanks,

Andrew and Olafur (DNSEXT Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.