Subject: [dnsext] DNSEXT at IETF 80

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:34:03 -0500

Colleagues,

We have received a 1 hour slot at the IETF meeting in Prague.  It is
on Monday afternoon at 15:10.  Conflicts:

Grand Ballroom  	INT 	dnsext      	DNS Extensions WG
Barcelona       	INT 	lwig        	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance 
Karlin I        	OPS 	paws        	Protocol to Access WS database BOF
Roma            	RAI 	avtext      	Audio/Video Transport Extensions WG
Karlin II & III  	RTG 	isis        	IS-IS for IP Internets WG

We believe there is no reason for us to request rescheduling, but if
you know of something, please let me know.  The deadline for
rescheduling requests is this afternoon.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.
_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext