Subject: (NAT) Advancement of NAT drafts

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:51:02 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Matt and I would like to issue Work Group Last call on the following
NAT drafts in a few days. Prior to doing that, I would like to hear
if you see any major issues with these drafts.

     1. "DNS Extensions to NAT" - <draft-ietf-nat-dns-alg-01.txt>
	This was presented to NAT WG in the Chicago IETF (08/98).

     2. "Security Model for NAT domains" - <draft-ietf-nat-security-00.txt>
	This was presented to NAT and IPSEC Work Groups in the Orlando IETF.
	I do have a few minor mods to be made to the draft, but nothing 
	substantial - I will be submitting a newer draft shortly.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

cheers,
suresh
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.

---

From: Susan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 01:07:34 -0500

I've noticed, since subscribing to the nat listserv that my incoming
spam addressing to nat list memberships has dramatically increased (this
will result in my unsubscribing from the list) but I thought that if any
of those potential list serv email address stealing weasels who use the
info to spam us happen upon my message they might note the following
legislation which passed this week in the state of Virginia (feel free
to pass it along - it may help us overcome this problem) :

         http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?991+sum+HB1668

Thanks
S.
-