Subject: (NAT) Proposed agenda for NAT WG

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:12:09 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Matt and I are proposing the following agenda for NAT WG.
Please let us know ASAP, if you wish to add to the agenda or 
have other comments concerning the agenda. 

The ADs want to remind those responsible for IDs below to use the
the agenda time-slot to focus on discussion of issues rather than
presentations. If you plan to have any slide presentations, please
be sure to devote at least half of the time assigned to discussing
specific issues on the draft.  All attendees are expected to have
read the drafts listed below prior to attending the meeting. 

FRIDAY, March 19, 1999  	0900-1130  
  
NAT WG AGENDA

	1. IESG document status					10 mins.
	2. NAT complications draft				15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt>                 

        3. "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines"		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-01.txt>

	4. SNMP-ALG draft 					15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-00.txt>

	5. Realm Specific IP - framework draft			15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt>

	6. Realm Specific IP - Protocol Specification		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-00.txt>

	7. Mobile-IP functionality through NAT  (?)		15 mins.
	   (Draft ID not posted yet..) 

	8. Miscellaneous					20 mins.

cheers,
Suresh & Matt
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Below is a corrected agenda for NAT WG. Also, I would like
to draw your attention to the following NOTE from the ADs 
(corrected from my previous posting) on the subject of coming
prepared for the meeting.

NOTE from the ADS:
	1. The ADs want to remind those responsible for IDs below to use the
	   the agenda time-slot to focus on discussion of issues rather than
	   presentations. If you plan to have any slide presentations, please
	   be sure to devote at least half of the time assigned to Q&A, 
	   discussing specific issues on the draft.  
	   
	   Specifically, the presentation format should be one of - present a 
	   list of known issues and then talk about them, rather than give a 
	   few minutes overview and expect useful discussion. Please adhere
	   to this guideline during your timeslot for discussing an ID.

	2. All attendees are expected to have read the following draft(s) for 
	   background information and terminology used in the WG meetings. 
	   
	       - "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Terminology and Considerations"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-terminology-01.txt>

	3. All attendees are expected to have read the drafts listed below 
	   to be ready for the discussions at this meeting. All attendees are
	   expected to have read the documents before they talk about them.
	   
	       - "Protocol Complications with the IP Network Address Translator (NAT)"
		 <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt>                 

               - "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-01.txt>

	       - "An SNMP Application Level Gateway for Payload Address Translation"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-00.txt>

	       - "Realm Specific IP: A framework"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt>

	       - "Realm Specific IP: Protocol Specification"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-00.txt>

	       - "IP Relocation through twice Network Address Translators (RAT)" 
	         <draft-ietf-nat-rnat-00.txt>

	4. The following Internet Drafts have either been submitted to IESG or ready
	   to be submitted to IESG for advancement to RFCs. FYI

	       - "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Terminology and Considerations"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-terminology-01.txt>

	       - "Traditional IP Network Address Translator (Traditional NAT)"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-traditional-01.txt>

	       - "Security Model for Network Address Translator (NAT) Domains"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-security-01.txt>

	       - "DNS extensions to Network Address Translators (DNS_ALG)"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-dns-alg-01.txt>
		 (I did receive some minor editorial fixes to this draft)

	5. In cased we (the WG chairs) missed mentioning any Internet Drafts 
	   pertinent to this meeting, we expect the authors of missed drafts to 
	   let us and the list know they have been missed.

NAT WG AGENDA

	5. Realm Specific IP: A framework draft			15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt>

	6. Realm Specific IP: Protocol Specification		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-00.txt>

	7. IP Relocation through twice Network Address 
	   Translators (RAT)" 					15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rnat-00.txt>

cheers,
Suresh & Matt
-

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:29:01 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Below is the revised agenda for NAT WG, followed by a NOTE
from the ADs on the subject of coming prepared for the meeting. 
Please be sure to adhere to the guidelines noted.  Thanks.

NAT WG AGENDA

	2. "Architectural Implications of NAT"			30 mins.
	   <draft-iab-nat-implications-03.txt>                 

	3. "Protocol Complications with the IP 
	    Network Address Translator (NAT)"			15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt>                 
	   NOTE: This is a replacement for the draft that was 
		 previously titled, "NAT Protocol Issues" 

        4. "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines"		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-01.txt>

	5. "An SNMP Application Level Gateway for 
	    Payload Address Translation"			15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-00.txt>

	6. "Realm Specific IP: A framework draft"		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt>

	7. "Realm Specific IP: Protocol Specification"		15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-00.txt>

	8. "IP Relocation through twice Network Address 
	   Translators (RAT)" 					15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rnat-00.txt>

	9. Miscellaneous					20 mins.

NOTE from the ADS:

	   
	       - "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Terminology 
		  and Considerations"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-terminology-01.txt>

	       - "Protocol Complications with the IP Network Address 
		  Translator (NAT)"
		 <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt>                 

	       - "An SNMP Application Level Gateway for Payload Address 
		  Translation"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-00.txt>

	       - "IP Relocation through twice Network Address Translators 
		  (RAT)" 
	         <draft-ietf-nat-rnat-00.txt>

	4. The following Internet Drafts have either been submitted to 
	   IESG or ready to be submitted to IESG for advancement to RFCs. FYI

	       - "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Terminology and 
		  Considerations"
	         <draft-ietf-nat-terminology-01.txt>

cheers,
Suresh & Matt
-