Subject: (NAT) NAT reminder

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 08:17:22 -0800

For the agenda below, please try to take the time to read each of the
drafts below BEFORE the meeting. We don't want to have tutorials on each
draft. We do want to have meaningful discussion on each draft.

As for the protocol complications draft, please note that it is an update
of the previously titled "issues" draft. The group preferred using the word
complications rather than issues.

FRIDAY, March 19, 1999  	0900-1130  
  
NAT WG AGENDA

	1. IESG document status						10 minutes
	2. NAT complications draft					15 minutes
	   <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt>                 

       3. "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines" 	15 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-01.txt>

	4. SNMP-ALG draft 						15 minutes
	   <draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-00.txt>

	5. Realm Specific IP - framework draft			15 minutes
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt>

	6. Realm Specific IP - Protocol Specification		15 minutes
	   <draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-00.txt>

	7. Mobile-IP functionality through NAT  (?)		15 minutes
	   <draft-ietf-nat-mip-twice-nat-00.txt> (?)

	8. Miscellaneous						20 minutes

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.