Subject: (NAT) Welcome to bounces

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

--

Welcome to the bounces mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe bounces

or from another account, besides nat (990511 portmaster-users):

    unsubscribe bounces nat (990511 portmaster-users)

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

For addresses bouncing from the [email-masked] list server
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.