Subject: (NAT) Draft draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-00.txt

From: Carmelo Zaccone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:42:05 +0200

Hello folks,

        As you may see on the ietf-announce list, the last draft

		draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-00.txt
 		"RSIP generic network architecture"

        that we will discuss during the meeting was announced.

	In this draft, we have defined a generic architecture
	which cover a broader set of network topologies, including
	single and multiple connections to one or more ISPs.

	The architecture propose to decouple of a set of functions
	from the RSIP server in order to have a more robust and 
	extensible solution. It also considers policy and accounting 
	issues. Finally it proposes a scheme to handle external access 
	to RSIP clients and internal servers.

 	Please send us any feedback and comments you may have on 
        this draft so that we may create some material for 
        discussion during the meeting.  

        Regards,

                Carmelo Zaccone

-- 
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
        Zaccone Carmelo                 Research Engineer      
                                        Dept : DN9
   Corporate Research  Center
    Alcatel            Bell             Network Architecture  
     Fr. Wellesplein     1              Internet Access case
       B-2018    Antwerp
            Belgium                     GSM  :+32 75 58.67.82 
             \   /                      Work :+32 3 240 8344  
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
   Intranet WebSite : http://www.rc.bel.alcatel.be/~zacconec
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+