Subject: (NAT) Agenda for Washington

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:27:10 -0700

The NAT WG will meet in Washington on Monday November 8th from 15:30 to 
17:30 (see http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.txt)

Below is our proposed agenda. All attendees should have read these
drafts before our meeting. Note that the IETF secretariat is still in the 
process of publishing a few of these, but they will hopefully be available 
later this week.

These drafts below will NOT be presented. Rather, key points in the drafts 
will be discussed during the meeting. We do not have time for any tutorial 
presentations. We will ask each draft author to try to limit the discussion 
to about 10 minutes per draft.

Also note it is VERY important that everyone involved in the NAT WG has 
read RFC 2663 which defines our terminology.

Daniel Senie
draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-02.txt
(Please note that we hope to soon announce WG last call on this
draft. So if you are concerned, please read it in advance and comment to 
the group or author.)

Dan Raz
draft-ietf-nat-snmp-alg-02.txt
(Please note that we hope to soon announce WG last call on this
draft. So if you are concerned, please read it in advance and comment to 
the group or the authors.)

Pyda Srisuresh
draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-00.txt

Mike Borella, et al
draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-02.txt
draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-03.txt
draft-ietf-nat-rsip-ipsec-00.txt

Carmello Zaccone
draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-00.txt
draft-zaccone-nat-transo-fram-00.txt
draft-zaccone-nat-transport-01.txt

Matt Holdrege
draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-01.txt

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.