Subject: (NAT) New NAT draft - "Framework for interfacing with NAT"

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

I ridid an earlier draft titled "NAT API" and posted it as 
a new draft with a new title.

The new draft is titled "Framework for interfacing with NAT" and
is posted as <draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-00.txt>. This
time, I tried to state the objectives of the draft clearly to be - 
(a) provide reference material to generate/externalize NAT MIBs, and
(b) provide a framework by which external agents (such as RSIP)
could develop protocols to interface with NAT. I also tried to
illustrate the operation of FTP-ALG briefly using the interface 
framework developed.

Please feel free to send any comments you might have on the draft.
Thanks.

cheers,
suresh

=====

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.