Subject: Re: (NAT) RSIP protocol -04

From: "Mike Borella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:34:11 -0600

We never agreed that it should be one protocol.

Your other points applied to the framework draft,
not the protocol draft.

-Mike

Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> on 11/29/99 11:40:19 PM

Sent by:  Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>

To:   Mike Borella/MW/US/3Com
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: (NAT) RSIP protocol -04

I'm sorry, Mike.  But.

The one thing we agreed on was that it should be one protocol.  It
should still be one protocol, and not multiple options, simply because
we didn't make up our minds.  We should sift through the debate and come
up with an answer.

Also, I'm curious if you addressed my other points in the minutes (like
developing theory of operation a bit more and explicitly commending the
use of public addresses on one side).
--
Eliot Lear
[email-masked]

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.