Subject: (NAT) draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-05.txt

From: Daniel Senie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:44:15 -0500

Suresh and I spent some time on Wednesday and worked through some minor
edits and one rearrangement of this draft. I thank him for the time and
help, and think it really helped improve the document. I also ran it
through spelling and grammar checkers, finding a few more things to fix.

Please give this version a read. I think we're about ready for a last
call now, if the chairs agree.

I'm a bit stunned by the speed with which this draft made it into the
archives. I sent this version in on Wednesday evening, and here it's
Friday and the document is available.

Dan

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Senie                                        [email-masked]
Amaranth Networks Inc.                    http://www.amaranth.com
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.
List archive: <URL:http://www.portmasters.com/archives/>