Subject: [NAT] THE MAIL KING

From: "CC Computer Consulting Co." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:16:10

IF YOU USE DIRECT MAIL IN YOUR BUSINESS
-- THEN READ ON.

OTHERWISE, JUST DELETE THIS MESSAGE.

Make Every Letter Count - Get Every Letter Opened!

Did you know??

According to experts, today's deluged direct mail recipient throws away
26% to 88% of all their "junk mail" UNOPENED! 

Would you like to increase your responses by an average of 3 to 6 times??

If you would (and who wouldn't) just REPLY to this message and we
will e-mail you more details.

CC Computer Consulting Co.

PS:  If you prefer a response by "snail mail", include your name and
mailing address in your reply.

_____________________________________________________
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

Further transmissions to you by sender of this e-mail may be stopped
at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail address with the
word "remove" in the subject line.

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat