Subject: [NAT] Broken Link On www1.ietf.org

From: Kathy Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:22:47 -0500 (EST)

There appears to be a problem on this page: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/nat/current/msg00205.html
When you click on your link to: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-natmib-02.txt
you get the error: 404 File not found

We last last examined your page on Thu Jan 30, 2003 at 03:24:34 AM EST. If your 
page has not been updated since Thu Jan 30, 2003 at 03:24:34 AM EST, this link 
is most likely currently broken. 

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our system 
and to let you know about the broken link on your site. 

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world, 
monitoring over 1.1 million web sites worldwide every hour.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in 
Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in 
Los Angeles, Ca.

If you find this information helpful and would like to receive alerts as soon 
as we detect an error accessing your site, click here for instant signup.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57i5f5o5i5d5l5h53M5pI_Ts8g5tSVPX5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5dXRTR5bwwM5eXITVzyVP5c_z_RPW5bVP6tDT59LMxD5cH6uT59I_xHS6u5a5f5e5bTUP55x5q5i=e3

As part of your free web site monitoring service, you'll receive immediate 
notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly 
performance reports. 

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again 
at this email address: [email-masked]. If you have other email addresses 
that you would like excluded from potential future contact, click here
to have those email addresses excluded from our system.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancelemails.jsp

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather 
uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here</a> to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57i5f5o5i5d5l5h53M5pI_Jurg5tSVPX5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5g5aLMxD5dIzL5bH_XC5c6tzRMLJV5cKIzHXIL59MPIWzz5cy6tP5e6vWPwRyx5cNzM5f5c5f5f5h5bQxHI52P5s5e=e3

Sincerely,

Kathy Bradley
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted 
again at [email-masked], but you may click here for a removal 
confirmation from our web site.

[email-masked]## SRC=52