Subject: [nbs] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-name-shim6-00]

From: Javier Ubillos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:48:01 +0200

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-xu-name-shim6-00
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 06:46:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-name-shim6-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Javier Ubillos and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-name-shim6
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Name Based Sockets - Shim6
Creation_date:	 2010-09-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document describes and defines shim6 as a mobility solution for
name-based sockets.  Using names rather than pseudo IP addresses,
shim6 can handle a more diverse set of mobility scenarios.  These
changes allow a shim6 session to persist even through cases where one
node has no working locators to its correspondent node.  If the name
is also a resolvable fully qualified domain name, the connection can
be kept alive even if neither node have a working locator to the
corresponding node.  As can be the case if both nodes are mobile
simultaneously.

The IETF Secretariat.