Subject: [nbs] Thank you!

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 01:34:48 -0500

Dear all:

Thanks to everyone -- presenters, mike contributors, and attendees -- for an excellent NBS BoF today!  The feedback was very useful and encouraging.  We will continue the discussion here on the mailing list, and hopefully this week also in the hallways.  Meeting minutes will be posted soon.

- Martin and Christian

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:02:35 +0800

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 01:34:48AM -0500,
 Christian Vogt <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 10 lines which said:

> Thanks to everyone -- presenters, mike contributors, and attendees 

And thanks for the people who ran the demo at the back of the
room. IETF is still about running code!

---

From: Javier Ubillos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:19:52 +0800

For those of you who missed the demo.
We have the intention of publishing a video (youtube?) of it.
I (or Zhongxing) will let you know when it happens :)

// Javier

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 15:02 +0800, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nbs mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nbs

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 02:25:50 -0500

Folks:

The minutes from the NBS BoF are now available:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/minutes/nbs.txt

Thanks again to Andrew McGregor, who volunteered to take them!

- Christian

---

From: Javier Ubillos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:09:16 +0100

It's now available on youtube for those of you who missed it.
I've added a lot of annotations in an attempt to make it easier to
follow.
I'll happily receive comments on the annotations or answer questions
about it.

A big thank you to Zhongxing Ming for demoing during the BoF and for
recording the demo!

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR78ml6LG_w&fmt=22

// Javier