Subject: [ncrg] NCRG bi-weekly meeting

From: "Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:33:27 +0000

NCRG,

This is an invitation for a more regular discussion on complexity. Goal for now is to work on the ncrg framework draft. This is likely to shift in the future. Below instructions on how to join the meeting.

Michael

Michael Behringer invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 206 990 622
Meeting Password: ncrg

-------------------------------------------------------
To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=206990622&PW=NNDg4MzA0Nzlm
2. Enter the meeting password: ncrg
3. Click "Join Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
-  San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800
-  RTP (919) area:  392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14085256800x206990622#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.