Subject: [Nea] Suggested Name Changes

From: "Brett Thorson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:39:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I was wondering if I might suggest name changes to two of the pieces in
our infrastructure.

Network Enforcer to Network Enforcement Point.
The first one sounds like a wrestler, whereas the second one sounds more
like a piece of hardware that can be referenced.

Server Broker to Posture Broker.
I think the piece that is labeled Server Broker, is actually brokering
postures to the server.  A stock broker moves stocks, so would a posture
broker be a better definition for this piece moving postures to servers to
be validated.

Just suggestions, I'm eager to hear thoughts either way.

Cheers!

--Brett

P.S.  If anyone is at Interop 06 Las Vegas next week, we are going to have
TCG, NAC, and NAP running in the iLabs.

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea