Subject: [Nea] Updated problem statement I-D

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:57:17 -0400

Have submitted an updated draft (-02 version) to IETF secretariat for
publication.

Relatively minor changes since -01 version to be consistent with revised
charter and take into account comments received to -01 version. Change
log in document and included below.

There have been a few other comments on -01 doc that have not been
addressed, in particular, a couple of requests for some terminology
changes. Have not included these in this version, but will be discussed
prior to next version which should be out before cut-off date of June
26.

Thanks
Susan

---------------------
Change Log:
* Section 7: Omitted specifying proposed initial scope of WG since this
is the job of a charter.  Replaced with more general text.
* Clarified in Section 2 and 7 NEA-specific components/interfaces from
transport part of architecture
* Updates to reflect Mauricio Sanchez's comments to mailing list
03/08/2006 and response 03/13/2006
* Updated figures to have "vertical" line for PV protocol
* Editorial updates

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea