Subject: [Nea] NEA Requirements Design Team Selected

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:43:40 -0500

Thanks to all those who volunteered to serve on the NEA Requirements
design team. We got eighteen volunteers, a very good turnout! In order
to scale this back to a workable team that can deliver a first draft
in a short period of time, we asked all volunteers to tell us about
their expertise, interests, and time available. From the responses we
received, we have selected the following design team:

Hormuzd Khosravi <[email-masked]>
Mahalingam Mani <[email-masked]>
Kaushik Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Paul Sangster <[email-masked]>
Joseph Tardo <[email-masked]>

We have asked this team to develop a substantive first draft of the
NEA Requirements document and publish it as an Internet Draft by early
January. We do not expect that this first draft will be perfect. It will
serve as a basis for discussions within the WG. Everyone on the NEA list
will have a full opportunity to express their views. During this period,
members of the design team will function as editors for the document,
ensuring that the document reflects the rough consensus of the WG.

Thanks,

Steve and Susan

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea

---

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:26:15 -0500

Actually, Mani's email address is [email-masked].
My mistake. Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Steve 

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Hanna 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: NEA Requirements Design Team Selected

Thanks,

Steve and Susan