Subject: [Nea] NEA WG Last Call for comments on draft-ietf-nea-requirements-03.txt

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:12:26 -0400

As discussed as part of the milestone review at the last IETF meeting
and on the mailing list, we are now issuing a WG Last Call for comments
on the -03 version of the NEA requirements draft. Because of the
upcoming IETF meeting and the associated workload, the last call period
will
last for at least 4 weeks starting from today, July 13 until August 10.

The draft is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-03.txt

All NEA WG participants are requested to review this document and
provide their comments within this period to the NEA WG mailing list. If
there are many comments, please use multiple email messages structured
in a way that helps facilitate discussion e.g. section by section, or
substantive versus editorial comments.

Thanks
Steve & Susan.

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea