Subject: [Nea] WGLC for comments on draft-ietf-nea-requirements-07.txt

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:41:34 -0400

A revised version of the NEA requirements draft has been posted (-07),
addressing comments received during the IESG review. Please see Paul
Sangster's message below regarding the few specific updates made.

The draft specification is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-07.txt

We are now issuing a WG Last Call for comments on the updated document.
Please review the changes and send any comments to the NEA mailing list.

This WG Last Call will end on May 14, two weeks from today.

Thanks
Steve and Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Paul Sangster
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 7:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Nea] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nea-requirements-07.txt

As everyone noticed from the mail below, we have submitted an update to
the overview and requirements specification.  The additions were to
address comments raised by the IESG review.

This revision includes 3 notable changes.  Two of the changes involve
the use of the NEA protocols in constrained environments, specifically:
a new common requirement (C-11) and a discussion of the issue in section
5.2.3 (paragraphs 2 and 3) with regard to the PT protocol.  The third
change was to add to the description of potential man in the middle
threats at the end of section 8.3.1.

Because we added significant text and in particular a new requirement,
we believe the new portions of the document require another WG review
prior to returning to the IESG review.  Please review the changes and
send any significant issues.

Paul
_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea