Subject: [Nea] Draft agenda for NEA WG at IETF 75

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:53:36 -0400

Below is the draft agenda for IETF 75.

Please send proposed changes to the chairs.

Thanks
Susan
----------------------------------------

Agenda for IETF 75 NEA WG meeting
=================================

Date: Monday, July 27, 2009
Time: 1740-1940 PDT 
WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
WG email: [email-masked]

1740 Administrivia
         Blue Sheets
         Jabber & Minute scribes
         Agenda bashing
1745 WG Status
1750 Discuss PB-TNC (IETF LC and IESG comments)
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-04.txt
1820 Discuss PA-TNC (IETF LC and IESG comments)
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-04.txt
1850 Discuss proposed charter updates  
1915 Process for soliciting proposals on Posture Transport protocol
1930 Review Milestones and Next Steps
1940 Adjourn