Subject: [Nea] What's new in PA-TNC 06 revision

From: "Paul Sangster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:40:24 -0700

Last week I posted a new version of the PA-TNC draft that includes
updates to address comments received during the IESG review including
those discussed at IETF 75.  These revisions include:
 
o Removal of remaining references to PA-TNC security protocol (which the
WG opt'ed not to standardize)
o Additional text about how PT will protect the PA-TNC message exchanges
o Updates to IANA Considerations to lower expectations during expert
reviews of vendor-defined values
o Clarification on errors when receiving malformed PA-TNC message or
attributes
 
Overall the number and size of the changes to the document were small
hopefully suggestion we have stability in the specification.
 
Thanks,
Paul