Subject: [Nea] Draft agenda for IETF 76 meeting

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:20:25 -0400

Draft agenda for IETF76 in Japan has been submitted and is attached
below.

Please send proposed additions/changes to WG chairs. In particular, if
you plan to submit a PT proposal in response to the WG call for
submissions (see email to NEA WG mailing list Oct 21),  and are
available to provide a conceptual overview at the IETF76 meeting, please
let the chairs know if you have not done so already. This will help us
with scheduling. 

Thanks
Susan
---------------

Agenda for IETF 76 NEA WG meeting
=================================

Date: Monday, Nov 9, 2009
Time: 1740-1940 
WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
WG email: [email-masked]

1740 Administrivia
         Blue Sheets
         Jabber & Minute scribes
         Agenda bashing
1745 WG Status
1750 Review PB-TNC changes
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-06.txt
1755 Review PA-TNC changes
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-06.txt
1800 Process for soliciting proposals on Posture Transport protocol 
1810 Conceptual overview of Posture Transport protocols
1930 Update Milestones 
1940 Adjourn