Subject: [Nea] RFC 5792 on PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute (PA) Protocol Compatible with Trusted Network Connect (TNC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:36:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5792

        Title:      PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute (PA) 
                    Protocol Compatible with Trusted Network Connect 
                    (TNC) 
        Author:     P. Sangster, K. Narayan
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      83
        Characters: 193345
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5792.txt

This document specifies PA-TNC, a Posture Attribute protocol
identical to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-M 1.0 protocol.
The document then evaluates PA-TNC against the requirements
defined in the NEA Requirements specification.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC