Subject: [Nea] NEA agenda for IETF 79

From: Stephen Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 07:36:57 -0400

I have uploaded a draft agenda for the IETF 79 NEA WG meeting
to http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/nea.txt. A copy
is also at the end of this message. If you have more topics,
please let me know.

Our current plan is to start by discussing the report from
the NEA Asokan Design Team (draft-salowey-nea-asokan-00.txt).
I hope we can reach an agreement on how to proceed there.
After that, we'll hear about a new draft on health certificates
(draft-chen-pkix-securityinfo-00.txt), which may pertain to
our work. Please read these drafts before coming to the
meeting. That will make our time together much more useful.
The drafts are short so it shouldn't take you more than
20 minutes to read them.

Thanks,

Steve

-------

Agenda for IETF 79 NEA WG meeting
=================================

Date: Monday, November 8, 2010
Time: 1300-1500 CST (UTC+0800)
WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
WG email: [email-masked]

1300 Administrivia
         Blue Sheets
         Jabber & Minute scribes
         Agenda bashing
1305 NEA Reference Model Review
1310 WG Status
1315 NEA Asokan Design Team Report
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-nea-asokan-00.txt
1415 Health Certificates
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pkix-securityinfo-00.txt
1430 Adjourn