Subject: [nemo] NEMO WG 63rd Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:54:27 +0900

Dear all,

We have requested a 2h slot for NEMO WG at Paris meeting.

The most important topics to be discussed are the following WG items:
- WG status and milestones
- draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issue update and next steps
- Prefix Delegation
  (draft-kniveton and draft-droms to be issued as draft-ietf-...-00)
- NEMO routing optimization problem statement and analysis
  (2 draft-ietf-..-00 to be issued)
- regarding IPv4 Traversal, I don't know if the output of the design
team will be discussed in the NEMO or the MIP6 WG.

If there are other topics that you want to discussed (e.g. MIB), please
send a request to TJ and myself indicating:
- title
- name of speaker
- associated draft if any
- purpose of the discussion
- length of slot

Slots will be allocated based on availabilities and priority will be
given to important WG items. As usual, we expect that topics discussed
at the meeting are discussed on the ML beforehand.

Thierry.