Subject: [nemo] Design team formed for addressing v4 traversal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:18:39 -0500

Hello,

The MIP6 and NEMO WGs have formed a design team to work on developing
a comprehensive solution for dealing with the problem of MIP6
MNs/Routers that roam into and attach to a v4 only access network. 

The design team consists of :
James Kempf, Ryuji Wakikawa, Pascal Thubert, Hesham Soliman and,
Vijay Devarapalli  

The MIP6/NEMO chairs will advise the design team as needed.

The charter of the design team is to:

1. Write up the problem statement, scenarios to be addressed and
   requirements 
2. Develop a protocol solution to address the scenarios

The design team will present at least the scenarios and problem
statement being worked on at the next IETF meeting (IETF63).
A mailing list for the DT discussions has been setup (thanks to
Ryuji). The archives will be made available to the MIP6/NEMO WGs when
the design team has concluded. 

If you have any questions about this work, please contact the chairs.

-MIP6/NEMO chairs