Subject: [nemo] New draft submitted:draft-ryu-nemo-ingress-filtering-00.txt

From: "Jiho Ryu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:56:27 +0900

Dear all,

We have submitted a new draft about solution of ingress filtering in
multihomed NEMO.

Here is an abstract:

   In this draft, a solution of the ingress filtering problem is
   proposed for a NEMO with multiple mobile routers.  Extending the
   multiple care-of address registration mechanism and introducing a
   "prefix peer" relationship among the mobile routers, we can solve the
   ingress filtering problem in a NEMO with multiple mobile routers.

A URL for this draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ryu-nemo-ingress-filtering-00.txt

Any questions and comments are welcome at anytime.  :-)

Regards
Jiho.

-- 
Ryu, Jiho
Master Course
Multimedia and Mobile Communications Lab.,
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Seoul National University

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:02:03 +0300

Hi,

one question about this draft... are the the ideas presented in the  
draft basically those described in  Appendix B.  Nested Tunneling for  
Fault Tolerance of draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-05?

Regards, marcelo

---

From: "Jiho Ryu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:15:58 +0900

Hi, marcelo.

Sorry about my lazy response.
I think the basic idea is similar to that.
Our proposed scheme can be used not only an interface down case but also
handover case for bypassing ingress filtering.
If you have any other quetions, I don't mind answering them.

Regards, Jiho.

-- 
-지호 드림-