Subject: Re: NETCONF Issue Tracker

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:50:44 +0200

On Monday 30 July 2007 23:56:45 David B Harrington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I notice the version# has not been entered on the notifications draft.
> It would be good to have the version# present in the tracker.

Hi,

I don't agree.  If an issue is raised on the document, it needs to be 
addressed and closed.  We shouldn't have to raise a new issue just 'cause the 
document has been revised.  Presumably, if it hasn't been closed, it's still 
relevant to the new rev or should be closed.

Cheers,

David

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:16:52 -0700

> relevant to the new rev or should be closed.

The field is supposed to mean the version the defect was discovered.
It should not change, but it is good to track this info, as well as
the version that supposedly fixes the defect.

> David

Andy