Subject: Clarification in implementing netconf over ssh

From: Shilpa Jayantilal Bharkhada <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:59:21 +0530

Hi All,

Just wanted one more clarification for this if you could help.
Both the client and agent code are written in java and JSCH is the ssh
client api that we are using.
Steps followed : Initially we are establishing one ssh session and creating
a channel of type "subsystem" with that session object and connecting to the
server which will start the subsystem.(so netconf agent will be listening on
port 830) Then we are creating a channel of type "direct-tcpip" with the
same ssh session object and we are setting the inputstream of channel as
fileinputstream(request.xml) ,outputstream of that channel as
fileoutputstream(response.xml) and port as 830. This works fine for a single
client. The problem comes when we go for multiple client connecting to a
single server. Through the "direct-tcpip" channel contents of the
request.xml file is reaching the server side and netconf agent program was
able to parse the request and produce the response.But when the agent
program sends the response back through its standard output stream the
response contents are always reaching the outputsream of the first client
which connected to it. Is it a right way of doing it and please let me know
how to proceed.

Any help in this regards from others will also be appreciated.
Regards,
Shilpa

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>