Subject: Re: [Netconf] #2: error-option for test-only

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:45:33 -0000

#2: error-option for test-only
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
      Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
  Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:     
 Component:  RFC4741               |     Version:     
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The usefulenss of validating inline and url config has been discussed on
 the list (see
 http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/netconf.2006/msg01207.html).  This
 should be removed (or clarified).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group-��칻�&ޱ��jg�����޵�'~����-��"z��"�a{
+v�칻�&ފv��x%zX�y�-�鞲Ơzױ��ɪ܆+ކ�i��)�'�~���X����z�(��