Subject: Welcome to the "Netconf" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 01:56:50 -0800

Hi All,

this is the announcement of the long awaited NETCONF maillist on "ietf.org". 
We moved all mail addresses to the new maillist so that you don't need to do anything.

Currently the NETCONF maillist history is not available on ietf.org.
This is going to be fixed soon.

Have fun!

Mehmet

______________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/netconf/netconf-archive%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  WOXI7bMi

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.