Subject: [Netconf] New version of Netconf over TLS and two independent and interoperable implementations

From: Mohamad Badra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 16:47:06 +0200

Dear all,

I updated a new version of "Netconf over TLS" that takes into 
consideration the comments from WG members regarding the third party 
authentication.

A URL for this version is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-03.txt

I take the opportunity to kindly inform you that two independent and 
interoperable implementations are realized. The first is based on GNUTLS 
and the second on OpenSSL.

A- GNUTLS:

GNUTLS 2.3.12 archive should implement everything. Thanks to Simon 
Josefsson.

Here are the compressed sources:
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.3.12.tar.bz2
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.3.12.tar.bz2

Here is the Windows binaries:
http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/gnutls-2.3.12.exe
http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/gnutls-2.3.12.zip

Documentation is available online at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Example-server-PSK-connection.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Example-client-PSK-connection.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Authentication-using-PSK.html

B- OpenSSL:

The patch is available at:
http://ineovation.fr/netconfovertls/tls_netconf.patch

To test it, follow the instructions available at:
http://ineovation.fr/netconfovertls/readme.txt

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with these two 
implementations and don't hesitate to suggest any improvement.

Best regards,
-- 
Mohamad Badra
CNRS - LIMOS Laboratory

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf