Subject: [Netconf] New Version for draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02

From: "Mark Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:06:29 -0400

Hello,

We have updated the NETCONF Monitoring Schema draft.

Updates include the new RPC (<get-schema>), partial lock support, more
descriptive text and appendix containing a YANG module.

If I have overlooked any comments previously made please let me know.  I
will try to address them before Dublin.

cheers,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:58 PM
To: Scott, Mark (CAR:2Y01)
Cc: Chisholm, Sharon (CAR:ZZ00); [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Mark Scott and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring
Revision:	 02
Title:		 NETCONF Monitoring Schema
Creation_date:	 2008-06-25
WG ID:		 netconf
Number_of_pages: 42

Abstract:
This document defines NETCONF content via XML Schema to be used to
monitor the NETCONF protocol.  It includes information about NETCONF
sessions, locks, and subscriptions and is intended to facilitate
management of a NETCONF server.

In addition this memo defines a mechanism to discover all possible data
models (schema list retrieval) and a mechanism to retrieve schema via
NETCONF (get schema).  Both can be performed dynamically throughout a
session, unlike capabilities exchange which is performed during session
setup only.  Both support multiple schema versions, formats and
locations.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf