Subject: [Netconf] Comments on Monitoring Draft

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:41:12 -0400

Hi

1. If the statistics are limited to NETCONF traffic, this should be
clarified in the description clauses. Since we discuss CLI sessions in
another part of the data model, this is not completely obvious.

2. For consistency with other NETCONF specifications, the protocol
operation definition should be broken out separately from the content
definition.

3. Should any of the parameters to the <get-schema> verb be optional?
Currently they are all mandatory. If my device only has XSDs, do I
really have to specify this parameter every single time?

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf