Subject: [Netconf] 2-week WG Last Call for: draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-04.txt

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:08:02 +0200

WG participants, this email starts a formal WG Last Call for revision 4
of the 4741bis document. The document is targeted as Proposed Standard
to replace the current rfc4741.

Please do review and tell us your position and comments.
Please do so BEFORE 20 September 2010.

Bert and Mehmet

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 7:00 PM
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the 
IETF.

Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
Author(s)       : R. Enns, et al.
Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-04.txt
Pages           : 121
Date            : 2010-08-23

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) defined in this document
provides mechanisms to install, manipulate, and delete the
configuration of network devices.  It uses an Extensible Markup
Language (XML)-based data encoding for the configuration data as well
as the protocol messages.  The NETCONF protocol operations are
realized as Remote Procedure Calls (RPC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:47:44 +0200

It was pointed out to me that we did not get ANY comments to this WGLC.
Well, there was continued discussion on XML parse errors (which is
related partly to this document) on which we will come back tomorrow.

But no other comments, Also not any " I read it, go ahead to the next step".

Can the WG chairs assume that people have indeed read the latest version
of this document and are OK with it?

Can you please ASAP tell us: I read the doc and I am fine with it!!!

PLEASE

Bert and Mehmet

On 9/3/10 12:08 AM, Bert Wijnen (IETF) wrote:
> From:<[email-masked]>
> To:<[email-masked]>
> Cc:<[email-masked]>
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>