Subject: [Netconf] FW: [ADs] AUTH48 [MF]: RFC 6022 <draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-15.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:10:52 +0200

FYI

Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Martin Bjorklund [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 12:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich); [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ADs] AUTH48 [MF]: RFC 6022
<draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-15.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Hi,

During his review of RFC-to-be 6021, Juergen Schoenwaelder noticed
another editorial issue in 6022:

p. 13
OLD:

<CODE BEGINS>

NEW:

<CODE BEGINS> file "[email-masked]"

This makes our use of <CODE BEGINS> consistent between the documents
6020, 6021, and 6022 (and it is also consistent with our own
guidelines).

/martin