Subject: [Netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-11.txt> (NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:44:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG
(netconf) to consider the following document:
- 'NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This RFC presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home, which
   enable a NETCONF or RESTCONF server to initiate a secure connection
   to a NETCONF or RESTCONF client respectively.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2170/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2445/