Subject: [Netconf] AD review of draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-09

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:48:27 +0200

Dear all,

Thanks for this document.
Two pieces of feedback.

1.

    éThis document contains references to other drafts in progress, both
    in the Normative References section, as well as in body text
    throughout.  Please update the following references to reflect their
    final RFC assignments:

    odraft-ietf-netconf-restconf 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf>

    odraft-ietf-netconf-server-modelé 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model>

Actually, [draft-ietf-netconf-server-model 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model>] is in the 
informative reference, so it doesn't apply.

2. In order to ease the reading wrt client/server, you might consider 
this terminology

     "NETCONF/RESTCONF client" can refers to the RFC 6241 section 1.1 
"client"
     "NETCONF/RESTCONF server" can refers to the RFC 6241 section 1.1 
"server"

Regards, Benoit