Subject: [netconf] NETCONF 107 Agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 01:51:00 +0000

Below is the draft agenda for the NETCONF 107 Virtual Meeting
Also posted here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-netconf-01-netconf-01/
Please let the chairs know if there are any issues.

The NETCONF Chairs

Agenda for the NETCONF 107 WG Session
-------------------------------------

Session:
   Monday April 6th

   PDT: 07:00-09:00 
   EDT: 10:00-12:00
   UTC: 14:00-16:00
   CST: 22:00-00:00

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

  ICS:           https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netconf-01/sessions/netconf.ics
  Etherpad:      https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-107-netconf
  Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netconf-01/session/netconf
  Jabber:        xmpp:[email-masked]?join

  JOIN BY WEBEX:
     URL: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m683e06fe29b0582d35985946f168a138
     Meeting number (access code): 612 328 094
     Meeting password: EUh3WeggW83

  JOIN BY PHONE

    1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
    Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):
      tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*612328094%23%23*01*

    1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
    Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):
      tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*612328094%23%23*01*

    Toll-free calling restrictions
      https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

    JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
      Dial sip:[email-masked]
      You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

    Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
      Dial sip:[email-masked]

    Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
      https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

Available After Session:

   Recording:     WebEx recording be made available after the meeting.
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf
   Etherpad:      https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-107-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netconf-01/session/netconf

Introduction

  Chairs (10 minutes)
  Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Kent Watsen (20 min)
   Status and Issues on Client-Server Suite of Drafts
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-16
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-04
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-18
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-18
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-02
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-18
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-18

   Mahesh Jethanandani (10 min)
   An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-02

Non-Chartered items:

   Jason Stern (10 min)
   YANG Module Version impact on the NETCONF/RESTCONF protocol
   <no draft>
   
   Tao Ran (10 min)
   Self-explanation Data Node Tag Capability
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-01

   Qin Wu / Michale Wang (10 min)
   Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notification
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01

   Qin Wu / Tao Ran (10 min)
   Telemetry Data Export Capability
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-00

   Qin Wu / Michale Wang (10 min)
   Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-00

   Pierre Francois (10 min)
   Subscription to Multiple Stream Originators
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators-00

   Pierre Francois (10 min)
   UDP based Publication Channel for Streaming Telemetry
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unyte-netconf-udp-pub-channel-00

   Benoit Claise (10 min)
   Node Capabilities For Closed Loop Automation
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00