Subject: [netconf] NETCONF IETF 107 update and call for agenda items

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 15:43:35 +0000

All,

According to the the IETF 107 meeting agenda [1], NETCONF 
is scheduled to meet for 2 hours on Tuesday morning.

This is clearly will be an atypical meeting, with more remote 
attendees than usual.  This includes both of WG chairs.

According to IETF 107 Important Dates [2], draft WG agendas 
are to be submitted this coming Wednesday, March 11.  As such,
we’reissuing the following request about a week later then typical.  
Please help us by providing your response no later than COB
Monday, March 9.

If you are interested in presenting to the WG, please send your 
presentation requests to the "netconf-chairs" alias (CC-ed) with
the following information, for each presentation request, if more
than one:

- name of the drafts (if any)
- name of presentation (usually the title of the draft)
- name of the presenter(s)
- desired time request (in minutes)
- local or remote?

Please be advised that the draft submission cutoff deadline [2]
is this coming Monday.   Please update your drafts before then!

Thank you,
NETCONF Chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda.html
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/important-dates