Subject: [netconf] Presenters!

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:06:14 +0000

Presenters,

1) Please send DRAFT slides to the chairs by EOB (EDT) Thursday.

    This is so the chairs can ensure that the slides are a) being worked on
    and b) offer improvement suggestions.

2) Please send FINAL slides to the chairs by EOB (EDT) Friday.

    This is so they can be uploaded to material manager with sufficient time
    before the meeting so that they may be reviewed by participants before
    the meeting (this is especially important for our non-English native
    participants).

3) Please ensure that SLIDE NUMBERS are on each slide (w/ title slide optional).

    For those that join only by phone can follow along.

4) Please send slides using the PowerPoint (PPTX or PPT) format.

   FWIW, we normally ask for PDF, but that preference was/is only to 
   workaround an in meeting-room Chromebook display issue...

The goal is that the chairs will drive (screen share) the slides for the entire 
meeting. This is primarily to avoid any possible sharing issues that may arise.

Thanks,
The NETCONF Chairs

---

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 00:49:17 +0000

Hi Kent,

Thanks for this remind. But I did not see the agenda posted, or did I miss the email?
At lease, this link is empty.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-netconf-01-netconf-01/
I want to see if our proposal (unyte) is already on the list. :)

Best,
Tianran

From: netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kent Watsen
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 1:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [netconf] Presenters!

Presenters,

Thanks,
The NETCONF Chairs