Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 12:25:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for a Truststore
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 data model for configuring global
   sets of X.509 certificates, SSH host-keys, and raw public keys that
   can be referenced by other data models for trust.  While the SSH
   host-keys are uniquely for the SSH protocol, certificates, and raw
   public keys may have multiple uses, including authenticating protocol
   peers and verifying signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/