Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:56:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules for describing System Capabilities and Yang-Push Notification Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-13.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules:

   The module ietf-system-capabilities provides a structure that can be
   used to specify YANG related system capabilities for servers.  The
   module can be used in conjunction with YANG Instance Data to make
   this information available at implementation-time.  The module can
   also be used to report capability information from the server at run-
   time.

   The module ietf-notification-capabilities augments ietf-system-
   capabilities to specify capabilities related to "Subscription to YANG
   Datastores" (YANG-Push).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/