Subject: [netconf] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:38:22 +0200

Dear all,

Here is a new draft on which we would appreciate your feedback.

    Abstract:
    This document proposes a YANG module that provides per-node
    capabilities for optimum operational data collection. This YANG
    module augments the YANG Modules for describing System Capabilities
    and YANG-Push Notification capabilities.

    This module defines augmented nodes to publish the metadata
    information specific to YANG node-identifier as per ietf-system-
    capabilities datatree.

    Complementary RPCs, based on the same node capabilities, simplify the
    data collection operations.

Regards, Munish, Adithya, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:35:31 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Munish Nayyar <[email-masked]>, Adithya Sesani 
<[email-masked]>, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Adithya Reddy 
Sesani <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection
Revision: 00
Title: Per-Node Capabilities for Optimum Operational Data Collection
Document date: 2020-03-30
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 23
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection

Abstract:
This document proposes a YANG module that provides per-node
capabilities for optimum operational data collection. This YANG
module augments the YANG Modules for describing System Capabilities
and YANG-Push Notification capabilities.

This module defines augmented nodes to publish the metadata
information specific to YANG node-identifier as per ietf-system-
capabilities datatree.

Complementary RPCs, based on the same node capabilities, simplify the
data collection oeprations.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

.