Subject: [netconf] Draft updates

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 00:56:58 +0000

Updated all drafts, but only the 1st three (ct, ts, and ks) have notable updates:

Crypto-types:
   *  Added a "Unconstrained Public Key Usage" Security Consideration to
      address concern raised by SecDir of the 'truststore' draft.

   *  Added a "Unconstrained Private Key Usage" Security Consideration
      to address concern raised by SecDir of the 'truststore' draft.

   *  Changed the encryption strategy, after conferring with Russ
      Housley.

   *  Added a "password-grouping" example to the "crypto-types-usage"
      example.

   *  Added an "Encrypting Passwords" section to Security Consideration.

   *  Addressed other comments raised by YANG Doctor.

Truststore:
   *  Added an "Unconstrained Public Key Usage" Security Consideration
      to address concern raised by SecDir.

   *  Addressed comments raised by YANG Doctor.

Keystore:

   *  Added a "Unconstrained Private Key Usage" Security Consideration
      to address concern raised by SecDir.

   *  Addressed comments raised by YANG Doctor.

K.