Subject: [netconf] Draft 110 agenda posted

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:21:59 +0000

The draft agenda has been posted here and reproduced below:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-netconf

Please let the chairs know if anything is amiss or awry.

There is significant free-time remaining, so please submit discussion topics if there is anything that you would like to discuss, it does not have to be related to a draft.

K.

Agenda for the NETCONF 110 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-netconf

Session:
   Monday, March 8, 2021
   Session 1 (12:00-14:00 UTC, 13:00-15:00 CET, 07:00-09:00 EST)

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/sessions/netconf.ics
  MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=netconf
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During and After Session:

  CodiMD:         https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-netconf
  Slides (TGZ):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz
  Slides (PDF):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

   Recording:     https://ietf110.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recordings#NETCONF
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Network Telemetry with BMP and YANG Push @ IETF 110 Hackathon (5 min)
   https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/110hackathon
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-01
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-01
   Discussion Leader: Thomas Graf

   Status and Issues on Client-Server Suite of Drafts (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-19
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-21
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-09
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-23
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-23
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-06
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-22
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-22
   Discussion Leader: Kent Watsen

   An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-08
   Discussion Leader: Mahesh Jethanandani

Non-Chartered items:

   With System Capability for NETCONF (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-netconf-with-system-01
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

Remaining 75 min.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 21:39:08 +0000

The draft agenda has been updated.  Two additional presentations were added.

Updated agenda here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-netconf <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-netconf>

Plenty of time remaining for additional requests.

K.