Subject: [netconf] IPR poll for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:36:26 -0700

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of WGLC on this document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

Also please send the response to the list above, and not unicast it.

Thanks.

Mahesh Jethanandani (as co-chair)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>