Subject: [netconf] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 11:42:35 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick note to say thanks to the WG for this document, and also to Dan, Rob,
the authors for the OpsDir review thread.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 15:26:57 +0000

Hi Warren,

Thank you for your review and appreciation.  No more comments below.

Best regards,
Kent (on behalf of the authors and WG)

> On Dec 15, 2021, at 2:42 PM, Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf