Subject: [netconf] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:21:28 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The media types in the examples should be "application/yang-data+json", I
believe.  There's currently "yang.data" instead of "yang-data".

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:27:35 +0000

Hi Murray,

Thank you for your review.  Below is a response to you comment.

Thanks again,
Kent (and Russ and Sean)

> On Dec 16, 2021, at 10:21 AM, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> believe.  There's currently "yang.data" instead of "yang-data”.

Correct!   This typo was fixed as part of Zahed’s review.

K.