Subject: [Nethistory] An existing archive of interest

From: Heather Flanagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:52:35 -0400

Hello all,

In today's BoF, individuals referred to various archives and
repositories, including a wide variety of closets and garages around the
world.

Another archive that will be of interest is the "Internet Archaeology:
Documents from Early History" site on the RFC Editor website.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/history.html

That page includes links to documents including early ARPAnet News
messages from the early 1980's, the TCP/IP Digests from the early
1980's, and several other documents, messages, and information.

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Heather Flanagan
RFC Series Editor

---

From: dugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:30:32 -0400

> 1980's, and several other documents, messages, and information.

I think an attempt to complete the INTERNET MONTHLY REPORTS series
is well worth the effort. The tale of NSFNET Phase 1 swamp and the
fuzzball critters is fascinating.

I complemented my set from ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/netinfo/NSFNET/imr/

/Jacob