Subject: [Nethistory] Archiving a History: RFCs 39 and 44 for RFC 33...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 22:02:26 +0700

Dear All,

Looking at historical archives of https://www.rfc-editor.org beginning with
RFC 11 updated by RFC 33.

There are RFCs 39 and 44 between RFCs 36 and 47: it happened when it was
told that RFC 33 was updated by RFC 36 and 47....

RFCs 39 and 44 looks as things missed in the detail of RFC 33: when the
first two were updates for the last...?

###
RFC 33 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc33.txt>New Host-Host
Protocol, FEBRUARY
1970
*Canonical URL:*https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc33.txt*File formats:*[image:
Plain Text] <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc33.txt>
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc33.txt.pdf> 
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc33.html>*Status:*UNKNOWN*Obsoletes:*RFC
11 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc11>*Updated by:*RFC 36
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc36>, RFC 47
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc47>*Author:*S.D. Crocker
###
RFC 36 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc36.txt>Protocol Notes, MARCH 1970
*Canonical URL:*https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc36.txt*File formats:*[image:
Plain Text] <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc36.txt>
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc36.txt.pdf> 
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc36.html>*Status:*UNKNOWN*Updates:*RFC 33
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc33>*Updated by:*RFC 39
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc39>, RFC 44
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc44>*Author:*S.D. Crocker
###
RFC 39 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc39.txt>Comments on Protocol Re:
NWG/RFC #36, MARCH 1970
*Canonical URL:*https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc39.txt*File formats:*[image:
Plain Text] <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc39.txt>
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc39.txt.pdf> 
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc39.html>*Status:*UNKNOWN*Updates:*RFC 36
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc36>*Authors:*E. Harslem
J.F. Heafner
###
RFC 44 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc44.txt>Comments on NWG/RFC 33 and
36, APRIL 1970
*Canonical URL:*https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc44.txt*File formats:*[image:
Plain Text] <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc44.txt>
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc44.txt.pdf> 
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc44.html>*Status:*UNKNOWN*Updates:*RFC 36
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc36>*Authors:*A. Shoshani
R. Long
A. Landsberg*Stream:*
###
RFC 47 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc47.txt>BBN's Comments on NWG/RFC
#33, APRIL 1970
*Canonical URL:*https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc47.txt*File formats:*[image:
Plain Text] <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc47.txt>
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc47.txt.pdf> 
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc47.html>*Status:*UNKNOWN*Updates:*RFC 33
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc33>*Authors:*J. Postel
S. Crocker
###

###

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra