Subject: [netlmm] #50: Change Abstract to better reflect contents

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:03:08 -0000

#50: Change Abstract to better reflect contents
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  PS draft                     |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 From Vijay:

 >   Abstract
 >
 >      This document examines the problem of localized mobility management
 for IP
 >      link handover. After a short discussion of the problem and a couple
 of
 >      scenarios, the principal shortcomings of existing solutions are
 discussed.

 how about the following?

    In this document, the well-known problem of localized mobility
    management for IP link handover is given a fresh look.  Local
    mobility management is a well understood concept in the IETF with a
    number of solutions already available.  This document looks at the
    principal shortcomings of the existing solutions, all of which involve
    the host in mobility management, and makes a case for network-based
    local mobility management.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/50>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:49 -0000

#50: Change Abstract to better reflect contents
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Changed the abstract to be:

 Localized mobility management is a well understood concept in the IETF
 with a number of solutions already available. This document looks at the
 principal shortcomings of the existing solutions, all of which involve the
 host in mobility management, and makes a case for network-based local
 mobility management.

m [10.91.34.44] (helo=ietf-mx.ietf.org)
	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1FimXG-0001WQ-Fs
	for [email-masked]; Wed, 24 May 2006 02:07:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [netlmm] #50: Change Abstract to better reflect contents
From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:49 -0000
Reply-To: [email-masked]

#50: Change Abstract to better reflect contents
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Changed the abstract to be:

 Localized mobility management is a well understood concept in the IETF
 with a number of solutions already available. This document looks at the
 principal shortcomings of the existing solutions, all of which involve the
 host in mobility management, and makes a case for network-based local
 mobility management.