Subject: [netlmm] #63: Replace security text for HMIP

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:36:49 -0000

#63: Replace security text for HMIP
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  PS draft                     |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Vijay writes:

 I would replace the following

 4) Security for the existing localized mobility management solutions
 requires complex security associations with network elements for no
 improvement in security over what is available if localized mobility
 management is not used. In addition to the additional signaling required
 to set up these security associations, provisioning a mobile node with
 credentials for roaming to all the access networks where the mobile node
 might end up may prove difficult, acting as a barrier to deployment.

 with

 4) Existing host-based localized mobility management solutions require
 setting up additional security associations with network elements in
 the access domain.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/63>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:31:57 -0000

#63: Replace security text for HMIP
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Done.