Subject: [netlmm] #64: Description of existing solutions in Section 4 does not give indication of deployment status

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:41:13 -0000

#64: Description of existing solutions in Section 4 does not give indication of
deployment status
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:                          
 Keywords:  PS draft                     |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 > >     Existing solutions for localized mobility management, which are
 > >     either under development in IETF or are proprietary and widely
 > >     deployed, in fall into three classes:
 > >
 > > you say "widely deployed". I doubt if this true for solution 3.
 >
 > The "widely deployed" part doesn't apply to this case.
 > Perhaps I should make
 > it: "deployable or under development in IETF or are
 > proprietary and widely
 > deployed".

 the version on the IETF page doesnt have this sentence
 at all. it just says existing solutions fall in the
 following three categories, without saying anything about
 their status.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/64>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:51:58 -0000

#64: Description of existing solutions in Section 4 does not give indication of
deployment status
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:                          
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Added a once sentence description of deployment status for each protocol.