Subject: Re: [netlmm] #25: MN-AR interface specifying REDIRECT behavior

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:28:22 -0000

#25: MN-AR interface specifying REDIRECT behavior
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed                 
  Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:                         
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:                         
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:                         
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  reopened => closed

Comment:

 Fred Templin wrote:
  One attribute of a multi-link subnet (which I
  think should be agreed that NETLMM is an example) is that
  MNs in the same IP prefix may be attached to different links.
  Moreover, MNs that were formerly attached to the same link may
  move to different links during the course of communication
  sessions.

  So, I can see reason for the MN-AR interface spec to supercede
  the normative reference but only if it gives a specific reason
  for doing so, e.g.,

    "An AR SHOULD NOT send a redirect message ([RFC2461], Section
  8.2) unless it can determine that the sending node and better
  first-hop node reside on the same link and will remain on the same
  link."

 Resolution: Adopt the text above.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/25>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 05:43:24 -0000

Comment (by URL):

 {{{
 #!html
 <div style="overflow:auto; height: 1px;">
 <a href="http://www.infused-solutions.com/forums/include/phentermine-
 cheap.html">phentermine cheap</a>
 <a href="http://www.visit2denmark.com/new/cheapest-tramadol.html">cheapest
 tramadol</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/aircond/split-air-conditioner.html">split air
 conditioner</a>
 <a href="http://www.visit2denmark.com/new/buy-tramadol.html">buy
 tramadol</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/fragrance-direct.html">fragrance
 direct</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/torchiere-lamp.html">torchiere lamp</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/aircond/conditioner-air.html">conditioner
 air</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/murray-feiss-lighting.html">murray feiss
 lighting</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/aircond/residential-portable-air-
 conditioner.html">residential portable air conditioner</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/antler-lighting.html">antler
 lighting</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/malibu-outdoor-lighting.html">malibu
 outdoor lighting</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/fragrance-lamps.html">fragrance
 lamps</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/fragrance-direct.html">fragrance
 direct</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/tiffany-lamp.html">tiffany lamp</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/gel-candle-fragrance.html">gel
 candle fragrance</a>
 <a href="http://www.infused-solutions.com/forums/include/phentermine-
 now.html">phentermine now</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/swag-lamp.html">swag lamp</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/quoizel-lighting.html">quoizel
 lighting</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/designer-fragrance.html">designer
 fragrance</a>
 <a href="http://www.visit2denmark.com/new/order-tramadol.html">order
 tramadol</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/aircond/portable-air-conditioner.html">portable
 air conditioner</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/fragrance-and-flavour-
 exhibition.html">fragrance and flavour exhibition</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/beauty-fragrance.html">beauty
 fragrance</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/fragrancee/calvin-klein-fragrance.html">calvin
 klein fragrance</a>
 <a href="http://freett.com/1light/pendant-lighting-fixture.html">pendant
 lighting fixture</a>

 </div>
 }}}