Subject: [netlmm] #73: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Pekka Savola

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:11:39 -0000

#73: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Pekka Savola
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 ==> one author too many..

 ==> In some cases, you've used "routing" where a better word would have
 been
 "forwarding".

 ==> AFAIR, "router certificate" was not the exact term SEND spec used..

   and this process typically requires that the IP
       stack for the new interface card be configured on the mobile node
 from the
       driver up.

 ==> remove "up" earlier in the sentence..?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/73>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:47:11 -0000

#73: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Pekka Savola
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Fixed.

 SEND calls the certs "routing authorization certificates" so that's what
 I'm using.