Subject: Re: [netlmm] #16: Add backward compatibility requirement

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:06:13 -0000

#16: Add backward compatibility requirement
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone1              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:                          
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  reopened => closed

Comment:

 Requirement was added to 01 document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/16>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:06:13 -0000

Comment: