Subject: [netlmm] #49: Change Title to reflect contents

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:01:39 -0000

#49: Change Title to reflect contents
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  PS draft                    |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 >                         Problem Statement for IP Local Mobility

 this should be "Problem Statement for Network-based IP Local Mobility"

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/49>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:03:56 -0000

#49: Change Title to reflect contents
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:                               |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  [email-masked] =>
  * component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if => draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps

---

From: netlmm-tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:04:48 -0000

#49: Change Title to reflect contents
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Done.