Subject: [netlmm] #87: Title of Goal #7 needs to be changed

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:53:44 -0000

#87: Title of Goal #7 needs to be changed
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Vijay says:

 I think the title of section 2.7 needs to be changed to
 the following

 2.7 Wireless link Technology agnostic (Goal #7)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/87>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:54:13 -0000

#87: Title of Goal #7 needs to be changed
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Done.