Subject: [netlmm] #76: Clarify Goal #7: Support for Heterogeneous Link Technologies

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:54:05 -0000

#76: Clarify Goal #7: Support for Heterogeneous Link Technologies
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 The " support for heterogeneous wireless link technologies" goal is not
 clear . Having read the paragraph twice, i am still not able to understand
 what the exact goal is.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/76>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:57:39 -0000

#76: Clarify Goal #7: Support for Heterogeneous Link Technologies
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  assigned                
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:                                |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

Old description:

> clear . Having read the paragraph twice, i am still not able to
> understand what the exact goal is.

New description:

Comment:

 The last paragraph of every section describing a goal is intended to give
 a clear an succient summary of the goal. The last paragraph of Goal #7 is:

      The goal is that the localized mobility management
      protocol should not use any wireless link specific
      information for basic routing management, though it may
      be used for other purposes, such as
      identifying a mobile node.

 Suggestions about how to improve the text are welcome.

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:58:32 -0000

New description:

 Eric Njedjou writes:

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:37:59 -0000

#76: Clarify Goal #7: Support for Heterogeneous Link Technologies
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  invalid                       |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => invalid
  * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 Issue #83 suggests some improvements in the text, but there have been no
 others posted to this list, so the issue will need to be marked as closed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/76>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>