Subject: [netlmm] #79: Editoral Changes for the PS draft from Fred Templin

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:20:00 -0000

#79: Editoral Changes for the PS draft from Fred Templin
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  PS draft                     |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 3) Section 1.0, insert paragraph break before: "Firstly ...".

 4) Section 1.0, sentence beginning: "While it is possible...",
 change to read: "While it is possible that existing localized
 mobility management protocols could be used with HIP and Mobike,
 some would require additional effort to implement and deploy in
 a non-Mobile IPv6 mobile environment."

 5) Section 1.0, insert paragraph break before: "Secondly...".

 7) Section 1.1, definition for "Global Mobility Management
    Protocol", suggest changing: "invalidates a global unicast
    address on the local IP link currently in active use by
    the mobile node." to: "invalidates a global unicast
    address of the mobile node.". Also, the sentence beginning
    "(Note: although Mobike..." seems extraneous and could be
    dropped.

 8) Section 1.1, definition for "Global Mobility Anchor Point"
    seems overly-long. Suggest dropping the section beginning
    with: "For Mobile IP...".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/79>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:25:53 -0000

#79: Editoral Changes for the PS draft from Fred Templin
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  assigned                
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:                               |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 20:22:58 -0000

Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  2.0                     

  * version:  1.0 => 2.0

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:12:51 -0000

#79: Editoral Changes for the PS draft from Fred Templin
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed