Subject: [netlmm] #77: Questioning Contributors Section

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:31:42 -0000

#77: Questioning Contributors Section
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  trivial                      |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  PS draft                     |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Fred Templin says:

 1) It seems odd to have a "Contributers" section toward the
 beginning of the document. You already list the same names
 under "Author Information", so why list them here also?
 Suggest dropping this section.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/77>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:36:33 -0000

#77: Questioning Contributors Section
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  trivial                      |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  invalid                      |    Keywords:  PS draft                
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => invalid
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Please read Section 2.12 points 1, 2, and 4 in draft-rfc-editor-
 rfc2223bis-08.txt. This draft is currently under review by the IESG and is
 intended to provide basic rules for formatting and standardized content of
 RFCs going forward.

 Basically, what this section says, is that the number of authors on the
 upper right corner of the front page must be limited to 5, that additional
 people who have made major contributions can be put in a "Contributors"
 section, and that contributors can be listed along with authors in the
 "Author Information" section (but authors must be listed).

 Since this document conforms to those rules, the recommendation is not to
 make any change.

---

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:22:46 -0700

OK, suit-yourself; it just looks odd to me that "Contributers"
appears near the beginning of the document instead of near the
"Authors" section.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: netlmm [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [netlmm] #77: Questioning Contributors Section

#77: Questioning Contributors Section
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
----
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:
[email-masked]
      Type:  defect                       |      Status:  closed

------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
----
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => invalid
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Please read Section 2.12 points 1, 2, and 4 in draft-rfc-editor-
 rfc2223bis-08.txt. This draft is currently under review by the IESG and
is
 intended to provide basic rules for formatting and standardized content
of
 RFCs going forward.

 upper right corner of the front page must be limited to 5, that
additional

 Since this document conforms to those rules, the recommendation is not
to
 make any change.

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:30:00 -0000

Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps  |     Version:  2.0                     

  * version:  1.0 => 2.0