Subject: [netlmm] New Version of Threats Draft

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:57:42 -0700

Folks,

Christian released a new version of the threats draft. Until the Secretariat 
gets around to posting it, you can find it here:

http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-01.txt

If you have trouble getting to Geocities, please send me email and I'll send 
you the draft.

This version is substantially revised from the 00 version, based on feedback 
from the IETF meeting in Dallas and Pekka Savola's detailed review. We've 
added text on threats to the NETLMM protocol itself, and removed text 
discussing generic threats, such as to data plane traffic, that are not 
specifically NETLMM related. Also, we've tried to remove discussion of 
possible solutions since the draft is only supposed to address threats.

Please read the draft and post comments.

               jak 

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm