Subject: [netlmm] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:28:34 -0700

Attached is an updated version of: "Network Localized Mobility
Management using DHCP". The primary changes for this version
are: 1) support for DHCPv6 prefix delegation, and 2) sending
multicast DHCP messages to a unicast Layer-2 address. Other
changes are listed under: "Change Log".

This work could be seen as a minimalist version of what is
being proposed by the design team. It supports DHCP-based
address registration triggers only (not the SLAAC-based address
registration triggers of RFC2462), and it does not support the
explicit MAG<->LMA exchanges specified by the design team.
Comments to the list are welcome.

Fred
[email-masked]  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Network Localized Mobility Management using 
                          DHCP
	Author(s)	: F. Templin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
Mobile nodes that require global Internet access must have a way to
   automatically configure globally routable and unique IP addresses
   that remain stable across localized mobility events.  This document
   specifies mechanisms for address autoconfiguration (AUTOCONF) and
   network localized mobility management (NETLMM) based on the Dynamic
   Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).  Solutions for both IPv4 and IPv6
   are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-0
2.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm