Subject: [netlmm] #82: Remove "IP Link" terminology

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:12:26 -0000

#82: Remove "IP Link" terminology
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Fred Templin says:

 1) The term "IP link" is used extensively throughout the document,
 but that term was removed from the ps draft. Suggest changing in
 the same manner as was done for the ps.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/82>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:12:38 -0000

#82: Remove "IP Link" terminology
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  assigned                
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:                                |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:43:19 -0000

#82: Remove "IP Link" terminology
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed