Subject: [netlmm] New MN-AR interface draft submitted

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:15:47 +0200

Folks,

We submitted today  an updated version of the MN-AR interface draft; 
please note that we had no time to take the DT's protocol draft into 
account, this will be done with an upcoming update. 

Until the draft shows up in the repository, it is available there: 

<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-01.txt>

There's also an htmlized word-diff with the previous version:

<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-01-from-00.html>

The changelog from -00 to -01 is:

   o  added DHCP access method including DHCP prefix delegation.

   o  added new network reference diagram.

   o  added definitions for NetLMM domain and NLMP.

   o  updated NA proxying method for colliding CGAs.

   o  added text on sending IP multicast messages to a Layer-2 unicast
      address.

   o  added new Section 4.5 text on MNID/IP address binding.

   o  added new Section 5. on multilink subnet issues.

   o  various editorial changes.

Best,

--julien

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm