Subject: Re: [netlmm] #74: Add Goal for Data Plane Configurable Forwarding

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:50:47 -0000

#74: Add Goal for Data Plane Configurable Forwarding
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  assigned                
  Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:                                |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/74>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:35:29 -0000

#74: Add Goal for Data Plane Configurable Forwarding
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:  milestone2              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  1.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 Added.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/74>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>