Subject: [netlmm] #111: Describe Threatened Assets of NETLMM

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:51:14 -0000

#111: Describe Threatened Assets of NETLMM
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
 Keywords:  Assets Threats             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Lakshminath Dondeti:

  ''It might be better to focus on the assets (what
  is that we are protecting), actors and the potential adversaries
  (where they may be present comes then, IMO).''

 Proposed solution:  Include a section at the beginning of the document
 where we describe the assets on a general basis before the subsequent
 sections get into the specifics.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/111>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:51:41 -0000

#111: Describe Threatened Assets of NETLMM
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  assigned        
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
Resolution:                             |    Keywords:  Assets Threats  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:15:56 -0000

#111: Describe Threatened Assets of NETLMM
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  Assets Threats  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 Section 1 was extended to include a better description of conceptual
 actors in the localized mobility management architecture.  A summary of
 potential attack objectives and attack targets was added as well.  This
 fits well with the nutshell overview on the NETLMM architecture that
 section 1 provides.