Subject: Re: [netlmm] #119: Security for signaling should be mandated

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:03:33 -0000

#119: Security for signaling should be mandated
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]  
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed            
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1        
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0               
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  signaling security
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 IPSec will be mandated for securing the NetLMM messages between the MAG
 and LMA (e.g. SPD on the IP address and port).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/119>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm