Subject: [netlmm] #123: Review Draft wrt. Addressing Model

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:03:12 -0000

#123: Review Draft wrt. Addressing Model
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                       |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
 Keywords:  Addressing Model           |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 The draft was written before the current discussion about the addressing
 model.  Although no a-priori assumption is made in this regard, we'll go
 through the draft again once the discussion on the addressing model
 concludes.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/123>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:06:47 -0000

#123: Review Draft wrt. Addressing Model
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task                       |      Status:  assigned        
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
Resolution:                             |    Keywords:  Addressing Model
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:31:21 -0000

#123: Review Draft wrt. Addressing Model
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task                       |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  Addressing Model
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 Done with revision 03 of draft-ietf-netlmm-threats.