Subject: [netlmm] Interim WG meeting reminder

From: "Roberts Phil-APR042" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:58:36 -0400

Folks, please note that Monday is the last day to register at the hotel
for the Interim Meeting at their guaranteed rate.  Also, if you haven't
already done so, please send your registration info for the meeting
itself to me ([email-masked]).

Invitation to the IETF NETLMM Interim meeting, September 26-27,
Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.

Motorola has the pleasure to invite the IETF NETLMM WG to the interim
meeting to take place in

Schaumburg, Illinois. Schaumburg is about 10 miles west of Chicago's
O'Hare airport and has excellent public transport. The meeting will
start on Tuesday morning, September 26th, 2006 at about 09:00 and will
end on Wednesday afternoon, September 27th, 2006 at approximately 17:00
on the Motorola campus in Schaumburg.

(Exact times subject to agenda planning.)

Key Dates:

==========

Last day for booking reserved Hotel: Monday, Sep 4, 2006

Last day to register for the meeting: Friday, Sept 8, 2006

IETF NETLMM Interim Meeting Sept 26 - 27, 2006

Below please find some initial information about the arrangements:

Meeting Site:

-------------

The venue of this meeting will be:

Motorola Corporate Tower

1301 E Algonquin Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60196

USA

Hotel:

------

Hotel rooms have been block-booked in the Hyatt Regency Woodfield in
Schaumburg, Illinois with a special rate.

Below you will find additional information for making bookings within
this block of rooms.

Registration:

-------------

Registration is required for participation in the NETLMM Interim event.

There is no meeting fee. Please send an email to Phil Roberts
(mailto:phil.roberts at motorola.com) with the subject line:

 'NETLMM Registration' and the following information:

    Name

    email-address

    Affiliation

    Any special dietary requests.

The last day to register for this NETLMM Interim meeting is September 8,
2006.

Hotel Information:

------------------

Hotel rooms have been book-blocked in the Hyatt Regency Woodfield in
Schaumburg, Illinois with a special rate for the evenings of September
25, 26, and 27.

If you would like to make use of it, please contact the Hyatt Regency
Woodfield through their reservation center, indicating the meeting key
word "Motorola Standards". Preferred conditions are available within the
hotel booking deadline September 4, 2006. However the "first come first
served"

principle applies.

Hyatt Regency Woodfield

1800 East Golf Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60173

USA

+1 847 605 1234

Reservation: 800-233-1234 (Toll-free in the US)

http://woodfield.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Airport and ground transportation information:

--------------------

Information about the Chicago O'hare Internation Airport (ORD) can be
found at http://www.ohare.com <http://www.ohare.com/> .

Airport transportation from O'Hare to the hotel is provided via My
Chaffeur Limousine Company. The shared fare is $21.70 per person one
way. Private limousine service is available at an additional fee.

Please contact My Chaffeur Limousine Company for reservations at (800)
244-6200 (US toll free) or

+1 847 376 6100 or on the web at:

http://mychauffeurchicago.com <http://mychauffeurchicago.com/> 

Further information:

--------------------

Please contact Phil Roberts (mailto:phil.roberts at motorola.com) or

Pete McCann (mailto:pete.mccann at motorola.com) for special requests. 

_______________________________________________

netlmm mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm