Subject: [netlmm] Issues tracker for DT base protocol draft

From: "Kent Leung \(kleung\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:03:13 -0700

FYI.
 
I've started off by tracking the issues raised by Vidya in her review of
the draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt.
 
The ticket component is "draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol" in
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/report/1?sort=component&asc=1.
 
Please help to bring them to some satisfactory conclusion.  Thanks.
 
Kent
--
     |         |                   Kent Leung
    :|:       :|:                  IP Mobility Development
   :|||:      :|||:                 Cisco Systems
  :|||||||:  :|||||||:                Voice: +1.408.526.5030
.:|||||||||:.:|||||||||:.              Email: [email-masked]
c i s c o S y s t e m s
http://safari.ciscopress.com/?XmlId=1-58705-132-X

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm