Subject: [netlmm] Terminology in a Single Place?

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:47:21 +0200

Hi all,

we currently have definitions specific to NETLMM in at least 4 documents:

  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-01
  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-04
  draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00
  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03

Specifically, draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03 has just a single definition
in its Terminology section:  the MN identifier.

Does it make sense to group all definition in one document rather then
spreading it across multiple?  This would also help to avoid duplication
and, worse, inconsistencies.

The PS document seems like a good place to put the terminology IMO.  It
describes the NETLMM architecture and is most probably already cited by
most other documents.  Another option would, of course, be a separate
Terminology document.

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm