Subject: Re: [netlmm] #95: Normative References

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:12:53 -0000

#95: Normative References
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]    
      Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed              
  Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1          
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0                 
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  normative references
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Fixed with revision draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/95>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm