Subject: Re: [netlmm] #120: MAG should not be mandated to be DHCP relay agent

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:04:46 -0000

#120: MAG should not be mandated to be DHCP relay agent
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]       
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new                    
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1             
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0                    
Resolution:                              |    Keywords:  MAG as DHCP relay agent
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]

Comment:

 If MAG is not the DHCP relay agent, then draft needs to specify how the
 DHCP message is processed by the MAG to reach the DHCP server.  For the
 base protocol, it may be useful to specify that the MAG "SHOULD" be the
 DHCP relay agent.  Would this suffice?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/120>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm