Subject: [netlmm] #126: Editorial Change from Fred Templin

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:21:20 -0000

#126: Editorial Change from Fred Templin
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Fred Templin says:

 Section 2.6, second to last paragraph, change the
 phrase "ruling out mobile node involvement" to "minimizing mobile
 node involvement" for consistency with Section 2.8.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/126>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:21:49 -0000

#126: Editorial Change from Fred Templin
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Done.