Subject: Re: [netlmm] #116: MN ID option is not needed

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:06:13 -0000

#116: MN ID option is not needed
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0             
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  MN ID option    
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 The MN ID option is needed to identify which MN is served by the signaling
 between MAG and LMA.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/116>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm