Subject: [netlmm] I-D Revision: draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:47:49 +0200

Hi everybody,

the Threats draft has been revised according to the recent comments and
discussion on the mailing list.  You can access the document here before
it shows up in the IETF on-line repositories:

  http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03.txt

I will now go ahead and close a couple of tickets on the issue tracker,
which I think have been resolved with the above version of the document.
 If anyone feels that a closed ticket needs further consideration,
please speak up and I'll reopen it again.

Have a good start into the working week,

- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm