Subject: [netlmm] #107: MAG May Not Be Default Router

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:23:42 -0000

#107: MAG May Not Be Default Router
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
 Keywords:  MAG, default router        |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Section 1, "Introduction":

  ...  Any particular mobile node's route
  terminates at a mobile access gateway (MAG) which the mobile node
  uses as a default router on its current access link.

 Andy Huang's comment:

 ''MAG must be used as default router for MN?  I don't know for sure, but
 it seems in tha air now according to the discussion in the mail list.''

 Proposed solution:

 Wait for the NETLMM architecture to mature before we change the Threats
 draft in this regard.  The Threats draft depends on the architecture, not
 vice versa.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/107>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm