Subject: [netlmm] #124: the draft does not talk about requiring replay protection for Replay Protection

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:05:19 -0000

#124: the draft does not talk about requiring replay protection for
Replay Protection
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
 Keywords:  Replay Protection          |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Vijay Devarapalli:

  ''The draft does not talk about requiring replay protection for MAG-LMA
 interface..."

 To be added.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/124>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:06:17 -0000

#124: Replay Protection
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked] 
      Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned         
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1       
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0              
Resolution:                             |    Keywords:  Replay Protection
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned
  * summary:  the draft does not talk about requiring replay protection for
Replay Protection => Replay Protection

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:08:47 -0000

#124: Replay Protection
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked] 
      Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed           
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1       
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0              
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  Replay Protection
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed

Comment:

 The threat of replay is now identified in sections 2.2 and section 3.1 of
 draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03.