Subject: [netlmm] Progress on PS and REQ drafts

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:11:07 -0700

Folks,

We have now gone through IETF last call and one round of IESG review on the 
PS and REQ drafts. There were some DISCUSS comments from IESG members that 
we need to resolve. I've already gone through the PS draft and resolved the 
DISCUSS comments there, they've been posted through TRAQ. I need yet to get 
Dan Romascanu's approval for the text related to his DISCUSS prior to 
resubmitting it.

For the REQ draft, I've started resolving comments through TRAQ, I'll keep 
forwarding them to the list. The changes in the REQ draft are likely to be 
deeper than the PS draft, since the comments were more extensive. Input from 
the WG is of course desirable, but please keep in mind that we essentially 
have no choice but to resolve IESG DISCUSS comments in order to obtain 
approval for publication.

The IESG has also requested that we send the threats draft to them together 
with the REQ draft, and Christian is working on getting the threats draft in 
shape after WGLC for submission. He'll be sending an email out shortly on 
status.

            jak 

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm