Subject: [netlmm] Working Group Last Call: Security Threats Document

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:50:57 +0200

This is a one-week working group last call for the Security Threats to
Network-Based Localized Mobility Management document for publication as
an Informational RFC.

You can find the document at:

  http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-04.txt

A diff between version 03 and 04 of the document is available at:

  http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03to04.html

This working group last call will run until until Wednesday, September
20, 2006.

If you find any issues with the Threats document, please post them to
the mailing list with a subject that concisely summarizes the issue.  If
you don't find any issues, please send a message to the mailing list as
well, saying that you read the document and think it is ready to be
submitted to the IESG.

Kind regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: "Roberts Phil-APR042" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:58:14 -0400

Just so folks understand, this *is* a WG last call, even though it came
from Christian rather than Jim or me.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christian Vogt [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:51 PM
> To: Netlmm
> Cc: James Kempf; Roberts Phil-APR042
> Subject: Working Group Last Call: Security Threats Document
>