Subject: [netlmm] I-D Revision: draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-04.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:41:47 +0200

Hi everybody,

version 03 of the Threats document was written based on the assumption
that the MAG is a router.  James and I removed this assumption since it
may no longer be valid given the recent WG agreement in favor of the
per-MN prefix model.  The new version 04 also includes some further, but
mostly editorial changes.  Please see the change log on page 13.

You can access the document here before it shows up in the IETF on-line
repositories:

  http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-04.txt

And here is a diff between version 03 and 04:

  http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-03to04.html

In order to make sure that everyone is agreeable with the new version
before we submit it to the IESG, we make a second WG last call until
Wednesday, September 20.

Please note that the IESG has required us to submit the Threats document
prior to or together with the Requirements document.

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm