Subject: Re: [netlmm] #121: The description of IP multicast seems confusing.

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:31:47 -0000

#121: The description of IP multicast seems confusing.
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0             
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  IP multicast    
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 The IP Multicast section refers to generic IP Multicast protocol for set
 up ofr multicast forwarding.  PIM is mentioned only as an example and in
 the examplary figures.  Split up the MC source and receiver descriptions.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/121>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm