Subject: [netlmm] #134: Goal #10 (now #9) is "motherhood and apple pie"

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:17:15 -0000

#134: Goal #10 (now #9) is "motherhood and apple pie"
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 >
 > S 2.10.
 > This section seems like the usual motherhood and apple pie. I'd
 > strike it.
 >

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/134>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:18:08 -0000

#134: Goal #10 (now #9) is "motherhood and apple pie"
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  wontfix                       |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => wontfix
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 :-)

 Unfortunately, this goal was hard fought and the WG members who wanted it
 felt passionatly that it should be there, so it can't be removed at this
 time (unless of course someone on the IESG insists upon it).

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:18:59 -0000

> > This section seems like the usual motherhood and apple pie. I'd

New description: