Subject: Re: [netlmm] #115: Too many messages

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:27:20 -0000

#115: Too many messages
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]  
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed            
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1        
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0               
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  excessive messages
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 The functions provided by the Route Setup/Remove and MN Address
 Setup/Remove have been collapsed into the Location Registration message
 with options.  The NetLMM infrastructure uses 3 messages pairs to manage
 the attachment, departure, mobility, and other activities of mobile nodes
 within the infrastructure:

    *  LMA Allocation
    *  Location Registration
    *  Location Deregistration

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/115>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:49:14 +0200

> #115: Too many messages
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where is draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol?  It's not on RFC Editor site, nor 
on the IETF netlmm WG page.

Alex

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:22:47 +0200

Hi Alex,

this should be the DT's protocol proposal:

  draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt

Best,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:33:51 +0200

>   draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt

A number of issues reported by the issue tracker say "fixed".  Where are 
they "fixed"?

Alex