Subject: Re: [netlmm] #118: Protocol should have soft state and use lifetime

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:29:37 -0000

#118: Protocol should have soft state and use lifetime
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]   
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed             
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1         
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0                
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  soft state lifetime
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 A Lifetime Option will be introduced to provide soft state support.  When
 the Option is not included in the message, hard state remains.  Protocol
 will support both hard and soft states.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/118>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm