Subject: Re: [netlmm] #120: MAG should not be mandated to be DHCP relay agent

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:34:49 -0000

#120: MAG should not be mandated to be DHCP relay agent
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]       
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed                 
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1             
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0                    
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  MAG as DHCP relay agent
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/120>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm