Subject: [netlmm] #136: Editorial changes from Lars Eggert

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:37:26 -0000

#136: Editorial changes from Lars Eggert
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  trivial                       |   Milestone:  milestone4              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Lars Eggert (Realtime Media AD) says:

 Section 7.0, paragraph 2:
  >       [20] Vogt, C., and Kempf, J., "Security Threats to Network-
 based
  >            Localized Mobillity Management", Internet Draft, Work in

    Nit: s/Mobillity/Mobility/

 Section 8.1, paragraph 7:
  >      suffer from unoptimzed routes. RFC 3775 [8] provides no
 support for

    Nit: s/unoptimzed/unoptimized/

 Section 8.3.2, paragraph 10:
  >      Goal #7 Support for Heterogeneous Wireless Link Technologies:
  >      HMIPv6 and FMIPv6 support multiple wireless technologies, so
 this
  >      goal is fufilled.

    Nit: s/fufilled./fulfilled./

 Section 8.4, paragraph 3:
  >      care of address is conceptually withain the micromobility domain

    Nit: s/withain/within/

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/136>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:39:51 -0000

#136: Editorial changes from Lars Eggert
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  trivial                       |   Milestone:  milestone4              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Fixed.

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:34:49 -0000

>  >      care of address is conceptually withain the micromobility domain

New description:

 Lars Eggert (Transport AD) says:

 based

 support for

 this

    Nit: s/withain/within/