Subject: [netlmm] #130: Document needs normative references

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:47:03 -0000

#130: Document needs normative references
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Eric Rescorla says:

 > This document contains no normative references, even to documents
 > wwhich clearly must be read in order to understand it. You need
 > to divide your references.
 >

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/130>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:47:39 -0000

#130: Document needs normative references
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Added a normative references section, with the PS and threats document in
 it.