Subject: [netlmm] Agenda for Interim 9/26-9/27

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:51:55 -0700

Below is the proposed agenda for the interim meeting in Chicago next week. 
The DT draft is available at the URL listed below. If you have trouble 
retrieving it, send me email and I'll send it to you.

            jak

-----------------------------

1) Introduction and Agenda Bash

2) Discussion of design team protocol draft

The design team protocol draft:

http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-01.txt

has been published and will appear in the Internet Drafts repository
shortly.The main focus of the interim meeting will be to work through
the draft and resolve any major issues that the working group has
with the document. We expect to be able to resolve all open issues,
and if all goes well, make edits in realtime or near realtime to produce
the next iteration of the document.

3) Work through any outstanding architectural issues arising from the
decision to support the assignment of a prefix per MN and achieve a
clear understanding about how such an architecture will work in
practice.

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:11:12 +0200

Hi,

> retrieving it, send me email and I'll send it to you.

This location also gives the change history, diffs, and html formats for
those who want something more than the .txt draft:

  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/dt-draft/
  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/dt-draft/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-01.txt

Regards,

	Henrik