Subject: [netlmm] #137: Make Goal #1 summary paragraph more specific

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:33:20 -0000

#137: Make Goal #1 summary paragraph more specific
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Lars Eggert (Transport AD) says:

 Section 2.1, paragraph 2:
 >      A goal of the protocol is to reduce the loss of accurate forwarding
 >      to reduce interruptions which may cause user-perceptible service
 >      degradation for real time traffic such as voice.

   The previous paragraph states a stricter goal ("IP handover time
   should be between 40-70 ms") than this. "Reduce loss of accurate
   forwarding" is pretty vague.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/137>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:33:58 -0000

#137: Make Goal #1 summary paragraph more specific
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  minor                         |   Milestone:  milestone4              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Added goal of making handover less than 70 ms if the link layer supports
 it.