Subject: Re: [netlmm] #109: NetLMM message should use IPv6 Mobility Header instead of UDP transport protocol

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:37:11 -0000

#109: NetLMM message should use IPv6 Mobility Header instead of UDP transport
protocol
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]            |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1      
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-protocol  |     Version:  1.0             
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:  UDP MH message  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  reopened => closed

Comment:

 Unless further debated, NetLMM will use UDP transport protocol.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/109>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:42:35 +0200

> #109: NetLMM message should use IPv6 Mobility Header instead of UDP transport

That's great, it will make easier porting to IPv4.

Alex