Subject: [netlmm] New I-D: Implications of Network Initiation support on the NetLMM protocol

From: "NJEDJOU Eric RD-RESA-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:33:51 +0200

Dear WG,

A Draft providing the implications of supporting Network Initiated
Handovers with NetLMM has been submitted to the Internet Draft
Repository. 

Title: Implications of Network Initiation support on the NetLMM protocol

Abstract 

This document discusses the architecture and protocol implications of
making network initiation support easier with NetLMM. The framework  is
restricted to inter-technology mobility within a single NETLMM domain.
It is proposed to add a new NetLMM message from the LMA to the MAG,
which function is to trigger, upon various events, the location
registration procedure. Further, it is indicated how to complement
NetLMM with 802.21 control mechanisms to achieve adequate network
initiation. 

Until the draft is published on the list, it is available at:

http://perso.rd.francetelecom.fr/njedjou/draft-njedjou-netlmm-nih-00.txt

Eric Njedjou

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm