Subject: RE: [netlmm] Consensus call to makedraft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-02.txt a WG draft

From: "Kent Leung \(kleung\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:45:46 -0700

I support this draft as a WG document.  Not surprisingly as I was a
member of the design team. :)

Kent 

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kempf [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [netlmm] Consensus call to
makedraft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-02.txt a WG draft

Folks,

Henrik has done a super job in editing the results of the interim
meeting into the DT draft, keeping the list informed all the while. So,
now it's time to consider whether to make the draft a WG draft. Please
take a look at the draft and send a posting to the list with your
opinion. <snip>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm