Subject: [netlmm] #148: 2 Typos in Security Document

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:15:42 -0000

#148: 2 Typos in Security Document
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                  
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:                  
 Keywords:  typos                      |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Typos identified by Francis Dupont on 2006/11/15 on [email-masked]
 mailing list:

  ''Summary: Ready

  ''Comments: I have some grammar questions which should be handled by the
 RFC Editor in 3.1 page 8:[[br]]
 - can to trick -> can trick[[br]]
 - a variety of ... which make mouting -> makes? mounting

  ''(if someone finds the answer for the grammar point in the web, can
 (s)he give a pointer? I've based my comment on French, perhaps English is
 different. BTW "a large number of" is plural without question).

  ''- both on-link and off-link -> either on-link or off-link?

 Solution:  We will try and arrange with the RFC Editor to get the first
 two changes into the document without publishing another draft version.
 The phrase "both on-link and off-link" should be correct, however, so it
 was left unchanged.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/148>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm