Subject: [netlmm] Change in Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:24:52 -0800

Folks,

Based on fast changing developments, we've made a change in the agenda for 
tomorrow morning's meetings. Phil and I are working on getting an updated 
agenda posted. However, we are going to discuss four drafts tomorrow, the DT 
protocol draft, the two PMIP drafts that were scheduled on the MIP6 WG 
agenda yesterday but were not presented, and Fred Templin's DHCP-based 
NETLMM protocol draft. For your ease of browsing convenience and so you can 
review the drafts prior to the meeting, here are links to the drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sgundave-mipv6-proxymipv6-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-netmip6-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-04.txt

Each draft author will get 5 minutes to present an "executive summary" of 
their approach. After that, we'll be asking the WG members at the meeting 
for input on what draft should be selected as the base protocol for NETLMM, 
which of course we will afterwards confirm on the mailing list so people not 
present at the meeting get an opportunity to express their opinion also. 
Please review the drafts tonight if you are interested in the details.

I'm really sorry for the short notice, but Phil and I (with Jari's help) 
have only been able to get a clear view of the NETLMM situation after many 
hours of in-person meetings this week with various people having strong 
opinions about what they would like for NETLMM.

            jak 

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm