Subject: [netlmm] PMIPv6 Reviews and Follow-ups

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:46:17 -0800

Thanks to Pete, Christian and Julien for their detailed reviews on the
PMIPv6 drafts. We have also been having a lot of disussion on various
topics on the list. I will start a thread on each outstanding major
point that needs to be resolved to make progress. These threads will be
general in the context of PMIPv6 and not specific to either of the
drafts that are being discussed. The resulting decisions from the
discussions will hold for any draft that may become a WG protocol
document. 

Please note that I'm only going to focus on the very major points for
now. I am sure we will have more details to hash out later. The goal is
to have some of the major points resolved first. 

I'd appreciate if the reviewers can comment on any incorrect
observations I might make on any of these threads. 

Thanks,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm