Subject: [netlmm] PMIPv6 IPR - Status Update

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:59:01 -0800

All,
The IETF Secretariat is in the process of contacting all the concerned
parties identified in the third party IPR disclosure referenced on this
list earlier. We will be looking for responses from all the concerned
parties. 

In the meantime, the chairs feel it is important to continue making
progress. We have been making good technical progress on several topics
already. We will be soliciting input on WG document adoption soon. Of
course, we will be posting the responses regarding IPR to the mailing
list when we have them. When we have the responses, the WG will have a
chance to re-evaluate the situation. Also, if the WG feels it is
inappropriate, we will not run a WG LC on the adopted document until we
have clarity to move forward. 

If you have any concerns, please let us know. For your reference, the
third party IPR disclosure can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/jak-3rd-party-ipr-draft-sgudave-mip6-proxym
ip6.txt and the disclosure from Nokia can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=756. 

Thank you for your patience while we try to get things sorted out. 

The Chairs 

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:18:17 -0800

> have clarity to move forward. 

Great! This is a good idea to move forward on WG document adoption.

Thanks
Vijay