Subject: Re: [netlmm] #148: 2 Typos in Security Document

From: "netlmm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:32:17 -0000

#148: 2 Typos in Security Document
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed          
  Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                  
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:                  
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  typos           
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
 [email-masked] (removed)
  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 These typos have been fixed in the document version currently in the RFC
 Editor's queue.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/148#comment:1>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm