Subject: [netlmm] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:42:43 -0700

Hello folks,

Here is a short document that describes how PMIPv6 and MIPv6
can be used together in a few scenarios. It includes some of
the text that was pulled out of the base PMIPv6 specification,
since it was decided that it should go into a separate spec.
This is just an individual document.

Comments/reviews welcome.

Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Apr 11, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 and Mobile IPv6 interworking
        Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
        Filename        : draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2007-4-11

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based local mobility management
   protocol developed in the IETF.  Mobile IPv6 is a host-based mobility
   management protocol that has no restrictions in terms of
   applicability in a domain.  This document captures some of the
   scenarios where Proxy Mobile IPv6 and Mobile IPv6 are used together.
   It also describes how the two protocols can work together.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm