Subject: Re: [netlmm] Conclusion of Consensus Call on WG Document Adoption

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

Vidya, how are we going to separate the features not in the base draft from the extensions?

Thx.

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2007 10:22:52 AM
Subject: [netlmm] Conclusion of Consensus Call on WG Document Adoption

All,
The consensus call for WG document adoption for the PMIPv6 protocol has
concluded. Based on all the responses received, it appears that we have
rough consensus to adopt draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6 as the baseline
for a WG protocol document. Please note that this only means that we
will use that document as a starting point and the document must reflect
WG consensus on all points discussed until now or later. 

There is a separate question of whether the WG is interested in
standardizing the approach of anchoring the MAG functionality as well. I
will send out a separate email seeking input on that. I will also send
an update on the open issues that we discussed in Prague.  

As a reminder, the WG will have an opportunity to review the position
once we have heard about the IPR situation from all the parties
concerned. The current IPR status is still the same as presented at the
Prague meeting (Please see Slide 5 of
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/slides/netlmm-0.pdf for
reference). 

Thanks,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm