Subject: Re: [netlmm] #147: Threats Document Lacks Higher-Level Attack Objectives

From: "netlmm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:30:42 -0000

#147: Threats Document Lacks Higher-Level Attack Objectives
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked] 
      Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  closed           
  Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1       
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:                   
Resolution:  fixed                      |    Keywords:  attack objectives
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
 (removed)
  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Potential threats objectives were added to the document version currently
 in the RFC Editor's queue.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/147#comment:1>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm