

Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 According to Jouni Korhonen's email from Sep 21, 2007, this issue has been
 resolved:

  ''I reviewed the -05 version of the document and what concerns
  issue #165 I am OK with the current text. This issue can be
  considered closed now.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/165#comment:1>
NetLMM <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

learn=ham
	version=3.2.3
From: "NetLMM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:30:02 -0000
Subject: Re: [NetLMM] #165: Responsibility of Home Prefix Assignment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Resent-Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:12:51 -0400
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

#165: Responsibility of Home Prefix Assignment
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]             |        Owner:  Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
     Type:  technical                    |       Status:  closed                                              
 Priority:  normal                       |    Milestone:  PMIPv6 base specification                           
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6  |   Resolution:  fixed                                               
 Keywords:                               |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 According to Jouni Korhonen's email from Sep 21, 2007, this issue has been
 resolved:

  ''I reviewed the -05 version of the document and what concerns
  issue #165 I am OK with the current text. This issue can be
  considered closed now.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/165#comment:1>
NetLMM <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm