Subject: Re: [NetLMM] #159: Application Abort upon PPP Re-establishment

From: "NetLMM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:56:54 -0000

#159: Application Abort upon PPP Re-establishment
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  technical                    |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  normal                       |    Milestone:                 
Component:  implementation-specific      |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                               |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Ashutosh has sent some feedback indicating that applications  are likely
 not to break upon PPP re-establishment.  Given that there were no reports
 of application aborts, this issue will now be closed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/159#comment:2>
NetLMM <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: "NetLMM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:56:54 -0000

* status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment: