Subject: [netlmm] Another try for a way forward

From: "Soininen Jonne (NSN FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 01:21:14 +0300

Hello everybody,

I think we found consensus on one thing: Nobody liked my wording. ;)

It is clear that we cannot continue to repeat the same arguments over and
over again on the mailing list and hope at some point the other party will
accept. If it hasn't happened so far I don't think a consensus can be found
just discussing this on the list.

We will discuss among the chairs to see if a consensus call or something
different would be a better way forward. Vidya has gone ahead and asked for
some outside expert opinions on the issue as well.

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia Siemens Networks

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm