Subject: [netlmm] Preparing the agenda for the next f2f meeting

From: "Soininen Jonne (NSN FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:26:15 +0200

Hello everybody,

As said I'm in the process of writing a proposed agenda. I think the draft
agenda is due fairly soon (Feb 27th). I would like to thank you, everybody,
who have proposed agenda items. It starts to be already quite an impressive
list.

However, I don't think we can do the rapid-fire-presentations anymore in
this meeting. We should move on from that. Rather we should start to find
some focus on the work, and to get prepared for the rechartering.

I would say that in the final agenda there are not going to be drafts that
have gotten no interest whatsoever on the list. So, you have had to have
some sort of indication in the list that this is something that is worth
while to present and there is some interest to the documents going forward.

In addition, we have to get more comments on the drafts currently on the
charter: IPv4 support
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-02
.txt) and the MN-AR draft
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt).
Please review those - now! I'm almost tempted to state that nobody can
present in the meeting who hasn't posted substantial comments on either of
those drafts... 

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia Siemens Networks

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm